Sometimes we get into heated arguments online. It could be a question, or it could be an opinion, that you may not agree with. So how do you respond to people who just don't seem to get it? You troll them back with some great GIFs. Here's one for every occasion.
1. For when you're sick of someone asking the same question over and over again.
2. For when it is time to just hide and let the guy with no logic win.
3. For the defiant-no moments.
4. For the cutesy-no moments.
5. For when you need to illustrate just how ridiculous a statement was.
6. For the "askhole".
7. For someone asking you a dumb question about your appearance.
8. For someone suggesting the dumbest thing you've heard.
9. For the times you are grumpy but don't bother to say it with words.
10. For when it is time to throw the person out of the window (or thread).
11. If people can't get sarcasm, try responding with cuteness.
12. Or complete WTF silent screams.
13. For when it is time to get the hell out of a thread.
14. Or if you prefer using animals.
15. Either way, there are so many you can use:
16. For when you are tired of arguing.
17. For when you want to chase someone out of the thread.
18. The resounding no-dude. No.
19. For if you need to warn someone about what they just said.
20. For the times you can't believe someone said something.
21. For the times you need to reply the most illogical people.
22. For when you need to let a bitchy resting face do the rest of the talking.
23. For when someone says something so unbelievable.
24. For when you want to point out how stupid a point is.
25. Because even animals find you stupid.
26. For when you need to get more likes on your response.
27. For the times you know you have to leave a discussion.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more