How often do you polish your shoes? Like any good investment, splurging on expensive shoes means having to
maintain them to ensure they last a life time. Below are some essentials
that every man should have in their shoe polishing kit.
1. Leather Conditioner/Lotion: Stick to formulas that will condition the material while cleaning away dirt and grime.
2. Polish: This helps to revive the color while protecting your leather.
3. Edge Dressing: Adds the finishing touch to a good shine by restoring the color to the sole edges and heels.
4. Horsehair Shine Brush. A soft brush will help in bringing out the shine when you’ve applied polish.
5. Horsehair Cleaning Brush: For effective removal of dust and dirt.
6. Rag: Make sure it's thick or you’ll be cleaning shoe polish off of your fingernails for a week.
7. Newspaper: To protect your workspace from wet polish.
8. Welt Brush (optional): A nice option for spreading and applying polish without a rag.
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more
There is no better time than the colorful summers of America and the UK, to try on some breathable airy bottoms and flaunt your sexy legs. Yes, I’m talking about a man’s second best friend (second only to a dog of course) – shorts! Read more