How often do you polish your shoes? Like any good investment, splurging on expensive shoes means having to
maintain them to ensure they last a life time. Below are some essentials
that every man should have in their shoe polishing kit.
1. Leather Conditioner/Lotion: Stick to formulas that will condition the material while cleaning away dirt and grime.
2. Polish: This helps to revive the color while protecting your leather.
3. Edge Dressing: Adds the finishing touch to a good shine by restoring the color to the sole edges and heels.
4. Horsehair Shine Brush. A soft brush will help in bringing out the shine when you’ve applied polish.
5. Horsehair Cleaning Brush: For effective removal of dust and dirt.
6. Rag: Make sure it's thick or you’ll be cleaning shoe polish off of your fingernails for a week.
7. Newspaper: To protect your workspace from wet polish.
8. Welt Brush (optional): A nice option for spreading and applying polish without a rag.
If you’re having trouble getting your head around contracting and how your business will look then it’s important to do a little research before diving head first into the first option you come across. What type of business you set up, whether it be a limited company or umbrella, drastically changes the way you go about getting paid for your work, and the amount of administration that comes with it. Read more
If you are someone who loves ethnic styles and trends, then you surely will have a good collection of sarees in your wardrobe. This is true because the elegance and sophistication that sarees offer is far beyond compare. You get to look trendy and stick to traditional appeal at the same time. One of the most common choices for women is designer sarees. These sarees are specifically designed for parties, special events, and so on. Do you have the appropriate set of collection? Well, having all the right accessories and making right choices will make sure that you dazzle you way through in any party. Here are some of the ways in which you can dazzle your way in almost any party. Read more