How often do you polish your shoes? Like any good investment, splurging on expensive shoes means having to
maintain them to ensure they last a life time. Below are some essentials
that every man should have in their shoe polishing kit.
1. Leather Conditioner/Lotion: Stick to formulas that will condition the material while cleaning away dirt and grime.
2. Polish: This helps to revive the color while protecting your leather.
3. Edge Dressing: Adds the finishing touch to a good shine by restoring the color to the sole edges and heels.
4. Horsehair Shine Brush. A soft brush will help in bringing out the shine when you’ve applied polish.
5. Horsehair Cleaning Brush: For effective removal of dust and dirt.
6. Rag: Make sure it's thick or you’ll be cleaning shoe polish off of your fingernails for a week.
7. Newspaper: To protect your workspace from wet polish.
8. Welt Brush (optional): A nice option for spreading and applying polish without a rag.
The sudden, perhaps unexpected spurt in price of Bitcoin is leading investors to show interest in other crypto-currencies. While demand for about a dozen other crypto-currencies of the world remains slightly muted, indications are, their prices would also soar in coming months. Read more
When you’re at school, at some point you will start seriously considering what you want to do with your life. If you are lucky enough to have a calling to a specific vocation, your path will be clear, and all you have to do is work hard and get the necessary qualifications. Read more
The looks and grooming of any man play a significant impact on his social and professional life and as people are getting to understand the importance of this aspect, the sales of grooming tools have gone higher. Read more