How often do you polish your shoes? Like any good investment, splurging on expensive shoes means having to
maintain them to ensure they last a life time. Below are some essentials
that every man should have in their shoe polishing kit.
1. Leather Conditioner/Lotion: Stick to formulas that will condition the material while cleaning away dirt and grime.
2. Polish: This helps to revive the color while protecting your leather.
3. Edge Dressing: Adds the finishing touch to a good shine by restoring the color to the sole edges and heels.
4. Horsehair Shine Brush. A soft brush will help in bringing out the shine when you’ve applied polish.
5. Horsehair Cleaning Brush: For effective removal of dust and dirt.
6. Rag: Make sure it's thick or you’ll be cleaning shoe polish off of your fingernails for a week.
7. Newspaper: To protect your workspace from wet polish.
8. Welt Brush (optional): A nice option for spreading and applying polish without a rag.
Tattoos are one of the ways to express your personality, perpetuate bright memories or just adorn the body with new, meaningful images. Choosing the right tattoo is a responsible and challenging task. So, if you want to wear the tattoo, which won’t disappoint you after some years, you should choose it carefully. Read more
As we wave bye-bye to Season 7, players now turn their eyes to the start of Season 8 and what it means for the game. With Riot announcing a whole new list of patch notes and updates, it looks like some big changes are coming to the Rift. Read more