How much about your jizz do you know about? Probably not as much as you think. Here are some 16 facts about semen, and they aren't exactly new facts. Know the difference between sperm and semen from the points below. Check it out:
1. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Sperm, is the name given to the reproductive cell that swims in seminal fluid. Together they form semen — an armored tank, meant to protect and help the sperm swim towards the end goal.
2. Seminal fluid protects the sperm.
It helps the sperm get into the female body as well as survive the acidic environment in the female reproductive system. It also gives the sperm energy.
3. Semen is formed in three different parts of the body, not just the testes.
The prostate forms a milky substance that has enzymes, proteins, and minerals. Then the seminal vesicles produce the fructose and two-thirds of the fluid. The third are the testicles which produce the sperm.
4. Sperm are the only human cells produced in one individual, but designed for survival in another.
5. You'll produce a lot of sperm. A lot.
The human male produces around 150 million sperm a day.
6. Most of a man’s sperm are pretty useless.
Only a bit more than half the semen can swim.
7. Semen is protected from your body’s immune system.
8. Semen is mostly water. 1% sperm.
9. Men ejaculate about a teaspoon’s worth of semen.
10. Semen contains protein. Each ejaculation contains about 10 calories per teaspoon.
11. But it is not a great source of nourishment. So don't fool your lady friend into taking a gulp.
12. You can get some sexually transmitted diseases from semen.
13. Pre-ejaculate, or “pre-cum,” does not actually contain any sperm.
14. Things that you eat and drink can affect your semen. It'll smell and taste different based on your diet.
15. There is no real way to test your sperm’s fertility without the help of a doctor.
If you’re having trouble getting your head around contracting and how your business will look then it’s important to do a little research before diving head first into the first option you come across. What type of business you set up, whether it be a limited company or umbrella, drastically changes the way you go about getting paid for your work, and the amount of administration that comes with it. Read more
If you are someone who loves ethnic styles and trends, then you surely will have a good collection of sarees in your wardrobe. This is true because the elegance and sophistication that sarees offer is far beyond compare. You get to look trendy and stick to traditional appeal at the same time. One of the most common choices for women is designer sarees. These sarees are specifically designed for parties, special events, and so on. Do you have the appropriate set of collection? Well, having all the right accessories and making right choices will make sure that you dazzle you way through in any party. Here are some of the ways in which you can dazzle your way in almost any party. Read more