How much about your jizz do you know about? Probably not as much as you think. Here are some 16 facts about semen, and they aren't exactly new facts. Know the difference between sperm and semen from the points below. Check it out:
1. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Sperm, is the name given to the reproductive cell that swims in seminal fluid. Together they form semen — an armored tank, meant to protect and help the sperm swim towards the end goal.
2. Seminal fluid protects the sperm.
It helps the sperm get into the female body as well as survive the acidic environment in the female reproductive system. It also gives the sperm energy.
3. Semen is formed in three different parts of the body, not just the testes.
The prostate forms a milky substance that has enzymes, proteins, and minerals. Then the seminal vesicles produce the fructose and two-thirds of the fluid. The third are the testicles which produce the sperm.
4. Sperm are the only human cells produced in one individual, but designed for survival in another.
5. You'll produce a lot of sperm. A lot.
The human male produces around 150 million sperm a day.
6. Most of a man’s sperm are pretty useless.
Only a bit more than half the semen can swim.
7. Semen is protected from your body’s immune system.
8. Semen is mostly water. 1% sperm.
9. Men ejaculate about a teaspoon’s worth of semen.
10. Semen contains protein. Each ejaculation contains about 10 calories per teaspoon.
11. But it is not a great source of nourishment. So don't fool your lady friend into taking a gulp.
12. You can get some sexually transmitted diseases from semen.
13. Pre-ejaculate, or “pre-cum,” does not actually contain any sperm.
14. Things that you eat and drink can affect your semen. It'll smell and taste different based on your diet.
15. There is no real way to test your sperm’s fertility without the help of a doctor.
Ask any project manager and they will swear by the Prince2 framework that is developed by experts, contractors, and academic trainers. The framework is designed in accordance with the current market scenario and the demands of the corporate world. It has proven to be a boon for the project managers where the experiences of the qualified experts in the field have been amalgamated to create a framework that is rate the best in the world. Read more
It’s an important question that we ask ourselves at one different points. A business that uses Instagram for marketing should be a top priority to Get more Instagram followers and with good reason, but it’s not as easy as it once was. A good reputation on social media like Instagram is very necessary. Read more
In order to make the most of your time here on earth, you will need to introduce structure into your life. Otherwise, you may find yourself drifting through your days with no real purpose. If your life is really out of control, you might even find yourself plagued with stress and anxiety. Have no fear! There are plenty of opportunities for you to turn things around. Below are seven steps that will help you to do this. Read more