How much about your jizz do you know about? Probably not as much as you think. Here are some 16 facts about semen, and they aren't exactly new facts. Know the difference between sperm and semen from the points below. Check it out:
1. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Sperm, is the name given to the reproductive cell that swims in seminal fluid. Together they form semen — an armored tank, meant to protect and help the sperm swim towards the end goal.
2. Seminal fluid protects the sperm.
It helps the sperm get into the female body as well as survive the acidic environment in the female reproductive system. It also gives the sperm energy.
3. Semen is formed in three different parts of the body, not just the testes.
The prostate forms a milky substance that has enzymes, proteins, and minerals. Then the seminal vesicles produce the fructose and two-thirds of the fluid. The third are the testicles which produce the sperm.
4. Sperm are the only human cells produced in one individual, but designed for survival in another.
5. You'll produce a lot of sperm. A lot.
The human male produces around 150 million sperm a day.
6. Most of a man’s sperm are pretty useless.
Only a bit more than half the semen can swim.
7. Semen is protected from your body’s immune system.
8. Semen is mostly water. 1% sperm.
9. Men ejaculate about a teaspoon’s worth of semen.
10. Semen contains protein. Each ejaculation contains about 10 calories per teaspoon.
11. But it is not a great source of nourishment. So don't fool your lady friend into taking a gulp.
12. You can get some sexually transmitted diseases from semen.
13. Pre-ejaculate, or “pre-cum,” does not actually contain any sperm.
14. Things that you eat and drink can affect your semen. It'll smell and taste different based on your diet.
15. There is no real way to test your sperm’s fertility without the help of a doctor.
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more