Do These 21 Things Look Like They Want To Kill You?
Feb 09, 2016 10:23
These every things are just waiting for the perfect moment to strike. Too bad for them, they've given themselves away. The only thing left to do is to be careful at every step you take. You never know when they'll strike. Just take a look at those eyes:
1. This pepper looks pretty darn angry if you asked me.
2. This seething roof. Those eyes. Those EYES!!
3. Is this an evil shoe or what?
4. These boxes are plotting something. You just know it.
5. Spilt tea reminding you there is no next time after this one.
6. This onion is on a mission. You: cry.
7. This ice cream doesn't have plans to make you happy.
8. This mop looks like it'll mop you up instead of the floor.
9. This chocolate cake is angry it doesn't have enough chocolate.
10. This pickle wants to put you in its spot.
11. This Samurai leaf will fight you to the death.
12. This beer ghoul will make your night end in an epic manner. That's probably not so epic for you.
13. These eggs are a sign of something about to happen.
14. Skull popcorn? Are you shaking now?
15. This potato definitely has a grudge on you.
16. This bag is going to stuff you up for sure.
17. Cold? Don't use this blanket. Don't USE it!
18. This pasta surely doesn't like hot water.
19. This car is a pretty fierce looking one. Don't look at it.
20. Probably an evil cookie.
21. The chocolate milk carton is probably very, very angry.
Gambling and especially online gambling has registered a boom all over the world during the last 20 years due to the development of technology and the Internet becoming available to more and more citizens. And even though, in most cases, gambling is something a country can benefit from, there are some instances when the governments are totally against this industry. Let’s check some countries and how they treat the gambling subject. Read more
One reason people start a blog is the ability it gives them to share what they are thinking and feeling with the world. Where once the only options people had for this were to become involved in the media world (and even then there would be a script) or write a diary (which would then be entirely private) if they wanted to have an opportunity for their opinions to move beyond the sphere of their own head. Read more
There are countless relations a person makes, but If someone is asked to tell about the people who truly love him, he will surely include his parents. The relation of parents is the purest form of love. We can always count on them in every stage of life. They are always beside us in every walk of life. While our mothers teach us humbleness and kindness, our dads teach us bravery and leadership. While our mothers tell us fairy tales, our fathers amaze us with stories of knights. Read more