The woman you sleep with gazes into your eyes and tells you she loves
you. And you believe her. You can tell by the way she looks at you, the
way she holds you, the way she seems to always know what you want
before you do.
There are a couple of things in life you just
know, and love and this naked woman are two of them. But there are a
lot of things you don't know. A woman may give you her body and her
heart, but there are parts that she'll never give up-pieces woven into
the very fibre of her being. Mysteries only hinted at in a passing sly
smile, an inscrutable laugh. These are the secrets of lovers past,
hidden fantasies, and unshared longings. A woman's deepest secrets that
don't-and never will-include you. You're about to sample this hidden
knowledge. But like any man who seeks, you'd better be prepared for
what you're about to find.
1. My best friend knows everything. She knows all of your vitals-from the size of your bank account to the size of your other, um, holdings-and she knows how both compare with those of other men I've ever slept with. When my friend smirks at you knowingly, you are not imagining it. She knows. So just know that she knows, and deal with it. (It's not going to change.) Ask her about me, or chat with her about our relationship, at your own risk. She will tell me. Even-in fact, especially-if she promises not to. This is not always a bad thing (e.g., if you happen to be telling her how much you love me). But, in general, remember that she is my confidante first, and yours never.
2. Just looking at your hands can turn me on.
3. When you go away, even for a day, I sleep in your favourite old T-shirt because it smells like you.
4. I'll never tell you exactly how many men I've had affairs with. No matter how sincere I appeared when I answered your question, chances are I wasn't. When a woman wants to pretend an encounter never occurred, she simply scraps the man from her official score sheet.
5. I fantasised about being with you at least a dozen times before we actually first got naked.
6. I still think about my ex boyfriends and compare them to you. Mostly you win. Sometimes not.
7. I have Googled your exes.
8. I obsess about when you're going to call me again. Constantly. The period of time between our first date and your "Thanks for a great evening, when can I see you again?" always seems stretched into slow motion. So don't worry about looking too eager or desperate. Just call. Even if you only wait until lunchtime the day after, it will feel like a lifetime to me. And don't send me an e-mail unless you want me to put you in the figurative trash can along with your message.
9. When I'm falling in love with you, I completely lose my appetite.
10. I only appear to have it all together. My true organisation (or lack thereof) is revealed in my closet, my makeup bag, my desk files.
11. I have discovered your porn stash and your frequently visited porn websites, and I think the things that turn you on are hilarious.
12. My body really isn't naturally this hairless and smooth all over. But I will never allow you to see any indication whatsoever of all the shaving, tweezing, waxing, exfoliating, and moisturising that gets it this way.
13. When I say, "I'm ready," I'll need exactly seven more minutes to get ready. Don't try to cheat the system by showing up seven minutes later; I will still need an extra seven minutes.
14. When I say, "I'll meet you in 15 minutes," I mean I will leave in 15 minutes, and thus won't actually arrive for at least 30 (but probably more like 40).
15. You've made me cry more times than you'll ever know.
16. I want you to talk a little dirty.
17 At the beginning of our relationship, I save all of your voice mail messages and listen to them (and make my friends listen, too), repeatedly.
18. I might wear granny underwear and purposely not wax my legs because I like you. As crazy as it sounds, the more I like you, the less likely I am to sleep with you on an early date, because I don't want to sabotage having a "proper" relationship with you. So I just might purposely hunt out the ugliest underwear in my drawer and not wax my legs-all to prevent myself from getting naked with you too soon. Sometimes I might get a little tipsy or carried away, and this plan will backfire.
19. I split the cost of my fashion purchases over two or more credit cards, so you don't notice the gargantuan deficit.
20. I'm constantly testing you. I observe, analyse, and judge every action, word, gesture, e-mail and facial expression. When I ask you if you like threesomes, I don't expect you to say, "Yes". If you want me to speak to you again, let alone sleep with you after this conversation, the answer should always be, "Why would I want to sleep with another woman when I have you?"
21. I check out your butt every time you leave the room.
22. I need constant indications that you want me around. That's why it's better, for example, to say, "I want you to come away with me for the weekend. Could you?" than to ask, "What are you up to this weekend?"
23. I hate cigarette smoke, but I like the faint smell of tobacco on your shirt.
24. I love it when you get a little jealous. So if you ever see me flirting in front of you with your buddy, your colleague or the handsome bartender, know I'm actually flirting with you- through him.
25. Even though I may complain that I don't see you enough (or that you work too hard), I find nothing sexier than watching you put on a suit in the morning and rush off to work.
26. I may find your best friend irritating, but I've fantasised about sleeping with him. Not because I want him, but because I want a piece of a guy who is so close to you.
27. Even if I insist on paying or splitting the bill on our first date, I'll think you're cheap if you actually let me.
28. If I'm going to break up with you, my close friends know way before you do. I've been talking about it for two weeks.
29. When we do break up, I'll put all photographs of you and mementos of our relationship in a shoe box and store it in my closet. Just in case I get nostalgic. Just in case you come back.
30. Even if I cluck my tongue, I think it's cute when you heroically present me with burnt toast and too-sweet juice on the morning of my birthday.
31. If I wear a very sexy outfit on our third date, it doesn't mean I'm trying too hard. It means I want you to try hard.
32 I start fights with you because I'm feeling ignored. I'm trying to force emotion out of you. Don't retreat into your cave; just give me what I want: some attention. And never tell me to "calm down," unless you want to guarantee that I absolutely won't.
33. When I tell you, 'Be sensitive', I don't completely mean it. I want you to respect me, not ask me constantly how I'm feeling. Put your foot down sometimes. It's male and sexy.
34. I want you to take control in bed. Yes, I have a successful career, I'm financially independent, I live on my own, and I don't need a man to make me happy (in theory). And yes, I can stare down any of my male colleagues. I still want you to pick me up, carry me to the bedroom and take without asking.
Introduction and Conclusion can cause the biggest problems for your research paper at college or university. You will be surprised, but the research part is not the most difficult one for a lot of students. The biggest problems they face when writing an Introduction and Conclusion. They don't know what can be included and what can't be included in these parts, while keeping a healthy balance between an introduction, body, and conclusion in terms of word count. Read more
Given the individuality and uniqueness of every person, some things in life have to be unified. White collars are to dress in the classic style to work, while pupils wear school uniform on a daily basis. This allows for consistency and accuracy in their respective institutions just like the formatting does in writing. For clear and digestible expression of ideas, essays follow a certain structure, consist of particular elements, and have a special layout. Read more
Bike ride is the most elementary form of transport. In earlier days, it was the first human powered vehicle that later transformed the face of automation. The first bicycle appeared around 400 years ago. Slowly innovation and technology shaped the rudimentary bicycle into the modern day road bike that we are so accustomed to see. Read more