Let’s hope that when you walk down the aisle, or over the hot sand, or through the garden path, your guests won’t be looking at their manicured hands. You want them to look at you. Sure your beauty should be enough to turn some heads, but a little glint and glitter in the cranial region isn’t a bad idea on your wedding day! Believe it or not, there are a million things you can use for bridal accessories, but let’s stick with ten ideas:
1) Crystal drop earrings that dangle and catch the light as you walk by.
2) Rhinestone barrettes. Take three or four tiny barrettes and tuck them behind one ear for a nice effect.
3) Metallic eye shadow is eye-catching, but don’t overdo it unless you’re going for the street walker theme.
4) A gigantic diamond (or faux diamond) choker says, hey look at me!
5) Give yourself a light spray of self-tanning lotion the day before the wedding for a healthy glow. Either do it yourself or get a professional to do it. Just go easy on the application.
6) Glittery lips. If you’re going sultry with the eye makeup, slick a little glittery lip gloss on and smile all the way down the aisle.
7) Hair glitter or sparkles make a good substitute for a veil.
8) If you normally wear glasses, think about getting some contact lenses for the wedding day. Colored contacts can either brighten your eyes, or change their color completely. Even if you don’t normally wear glasses, you could get a disposable pair of colored contacts without a prescription just to give yourself a new look.
9) Get a good facial so that your skin glows.
10) Brighten up your smile by using a commercial tooth whitener before the wedding.
So, do you want to be remembered as the bride who lacked luster or the bride brighter than Las Vegas? Go ahead bride…put the glow on.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more