Let’s hope that when you walk down the aisle, or over the hot sand, or through the garden path, your guests won’t be looking at their manicured hands. You want them to look at you. Sure your beauty should be enough to turn some heads, but a little glint and glitter in the cranial region isn’t a bad idea on your wedding day! Believe it or not, there are a million things you can use for bridal accessories, but let’s stick with ten ideas:
1) Crystal drop earrings that dangle and catch the light as you walk by.
2) Rhinestone barrettes. Take three or four tiny barrettes and tuck them behind one ear for a nice effect.
3) Metallic eye shadow is eye-catching, but don’t overdo it unless you’re going for the street walker theme.
4) A gigantic diamond (or faux diamond) choker says, hey look at me!
5) Give yourself a light spray of self-tanning lotion the day before the wedding for a healthy glow. Either do it yourself or get a professional to do it. Just go easy on the application.
6) Glittery lips. If you’re going sultry with the eye makeup, slick a little glittery lip gloss on and smile all the way down the aisle.
7) Hair glitter or sparkles make a good substitute for a veil.
8) If you normally wear glasses, think about getting some contact lenses for the wedding day. Colored contacts can either brighten your eyes, or change their color completely. Even if you don’t normally wear glasses, you could get a disposable pair of colored contacts without a prescription just to give yourself a new look.
9) Get a good facial so that your skin glows.
10) Brighten up your smile by using a commercial tooth whitener before the wedding.
So, do you want to be remembered as the bride who lacked luster or the bride brighter than Las Vegas? Go ahead bride…put the glow on.
It is really common of men to disregard sexual health among daily stress issues, and this is exactly what experts advise against. They want you to give time to yourself and not ignore any signs that make you feel sexually desperate, inactive, or overall not as appealing as you would want yourself to be thanks to your chubby body and size. If size is a concern, you can read about the Bathmate water based pump from this unbiased review. Read more
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more