Married or not, nobody is spared from getting into a sex rut. There might be a time in your life when you feel your sex life is predictable. So why not try to spice things up a little and tweak your technique?
Not only will it make things better in bed for you and your partner, it'll improve your relationship too. What can you do to improve your sex life? Try these tips below:
1. Watch videos: Not necessarily porn, because it's usually professionals who are performing. Try purchasing sex-help DVDs or videos online that show specific techniques you can apply to your own sex life. They're helpful, and depending on which ones you choose, it can be uber hot.
2. Read up: There are plenty of books that can help you get better at giving and receiving. But if you're more of a visual learner, get books with photos so you can see how to perform what you're supposed to be doing. These books are also downloadable to your tablet readers, so start looking!
3. Get an app: There are plenty of sex apps that will give you a slew of new and exciting ideas for spicing up your sex life. Choose the ones you like and don't forget to password protect your phone if you have kids around you who tend to play with your phone.
4. Venture out of your comfort zone: Be adventurous and push your limit a little. Do things you might not have thought you'd do and let go of your inhibitions. What you once thought was "gross" or "weird" might be exactly what you need.
5. Ask your partner to show you: It's easy to get a little offended when your partner asks you to try something a certain way and you can't seem to appease them. This doesn't mean you're doing it wrong, it's just that they may have had something else in mind. So don't be afraid to ask them to help you out.
How often do you feel like a juggler trying to keep track of twenty balls at once? If you are like the majority of college students out there, then chances are, quite often. Whether it is too many extracurricular activities, too much partying, too many part-time jobs, or too much of everything, overscheduling is a scourge of most students – and not just students. Being busy is perceived as a virtue in everyone – from children (as described in an article by WebMD) to CEOs of multinational corporations. Yet being busy isn’t synonymous with being productive and even less so to being happy. Overloading your schedule may just be eating you alive, especially in college – and here is why. Read more
Each woman is the unique one, we are like snowflakes, look alike but having completely distinct forms that can never be replicated. To be really happy, we need absolutely different things, it is not a secret for everybody! Although, there are lots of general items helping us to feel better, more carefree, and more concentrated on the remarkably significant points. Would you like to know what these items are? Let’s examine them together! Read more
Every important occasion needs an elegant and impressive touch to make it stand out. Putting up an unforgettable fire show would be a great choice to amaze your guests. The theatrical show performed by TammyFirefly.com will make your party a dream event and surely wow the audience. Read more