16 Annoying Things People Say When You Get Married
Aug 14, 2013 09:18
For some, they meet and marry their partners almost immediately - as if they just know their other half is 'the one'. But for others, it takes years, or sometimes even decades to finally find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Engagements and fresh marriages come with plenty of excitement. Your family and friends will undoubtedly be more excited than you at times, and it can get overwhelming.
What follows is a series of questions people say or ask married or to-be-married people. And it gets annoying. You've already managed to achieve the first two steps: finding 'the one', and then actually marrying them. Here are 16 of some of the most commonly annoying and crazy things people say to the almost-there and the married:
1. "So... when are you having kids????" (or a variation - "when are you gonna start trying?")
2. "You're not hyphenating and/or taking his horrible last name, right?"
3. "Are you still allowed to go out without him?"
4. "Hey, you know statistics show you have less than a 50 percent chance of this working out, right?"
5. "He'll make a great first husband!"
6. "How's the old ball and chain?"
7. "Congrats! Your sex life is over!"
8. "I always thought you'd end up with (insert name of an ex or person other than the new husband)."
9. "Is that true what they say about marriage killing your sex life?"
10. "Aww.. You probably already miss the single life, huh?"
11. "Your husband lets you wear THAT?"
12. "Why bother exercising/eating right? Now that the wedding's over, you can get fat!"
13. "Here's the card of a divorce lawyer I know in case it doesn't work out."
14. "Welcome to the club! Now we can be miserable together."
15. "Why are you doing your hair/makeup? You've already got him!"
It is really common of men to disregard sexual health among daily stress issues, and this is exactly what experts advise against. They want you to give time to yourself and not ignore any signs that make you feel sexually desperate, inactive, or overall not as appealing as you would want yourself to be thanks to your chubby body and size. If size is a concern, you can read about the Bathmate water based pump from this unbiased review. Read more
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more