16 Annoying Things People Say When You Get Married
Aug 14, 2013 09:18
For some, they meet and marry their partners almost immediately - as if they just know their other half is 'the one'. But for others, it takes years, or sometimes even decades to finally find the one you want to spend the rest of your life with. Engagements and fresh marriages come with plenty of excitement. Your family and friends will undoubtedly be more excited than you at times, and it can get overwhelming.
What follows is a series of questions people say or ask married or to-be-married people. And it gets annoying. You've already managed to achieve the first two steps: finding 'the one', and then actually marrying them. Here are 16 of some of the most commonly annoying and crazy things people say to the almost-there and the married:
1. "So... when are you having kids????" (or a variation - "when are you gonna start trying?")
2. "You're not hyphenating and/or taking his horrible last name, right?"
3. "Are you still allowed to go out without him?"
4. "Hey, you know statistics show you have less than a 50 percent chance of this working out, right?"
5. "He'll make a great first husband!"
6. "How's the old ball and chain?"
7. "Congrats! Your sex life is over!"
8. "I always thought you'd end up with (insert name of an ex or person other than the new husband)."
9. "Is that true what they say about marriage killing your sex life?"
10. "Aww.. You probably already miss the single life, huh?"
11. "Your husband lets you wear THAT?"
12. "Why bother exercising/eating right? Now that the wedding's over, you can get fat!"
13. "Here's the card of a divorce lawyer I know in case it doesn't work out."
14. "Welcome to the club! Now we can be miserable together."
15. "Why are you doing your hair/makeup? You've already got him!"
One of the most asked questions that you`d expect from pet owners is: Why has my dog stopped eating or my dog isn't eating but acting normal – what to do? In general, that's pretty good that this question interests you! Because, as you know, pets, especially dogs, commonly have a big appetite and when they won`t eat their food, this is a cause for concern. Read more
If you are someone who loves knitting and also want to do that for a cause like help charity work, then Knitting for Charity is for you. Oh! It’s important to let you know that the company that began this cause of knitting for the purpose of charity is called Darn Good Yarn started by Nicole Snow who is the founder and CEO of the company. Nicole had a dream and passion for knitting right from her childhood days. Read more
Cleaning can be quite awkward especially if you aren't acquainted with the tricks most professionals use in making it quick and hassle-free. Needless to say, you're very likely to get frustrated if the smears, dirt or grimy particles you're trying to clean don't seem to vanish. Read more