"1. He Hates Whatever You Want To Do, But Doesn’t Have Anything Better: He complains about you dragging him out to a party, a store, anything that makes you happy. But what would he be doing if you didn’t make the plans?
2. Your Friends Don’t Like Him, And You Don’t Like His Friends: If you’ve banned his BFF from ever stepping foot in your house again, that’s a sign. But really, the writing on the wall is when the people you like to surround yourself with don’t like him.
3. He Lies All The Time, But He’s Still Not Good At It: You watch him bold-face lie to his friends and family and you know he does it to you too. What’s the point of having people into your life if you don’t want them to trust you?
4. He’s A Freeloader: Cheapskates are bad, freeloaders are worse. You know he could contribute, but he’s selfish and has an out-of-wack sense of entitlement.
5. Fashion (Non)Sense: His style is dumb and his clothes are always dirty. He doesn’t take care of himself. Plus, he acts like a child anytime he has to dress up and will avoid it at all costs. 6. He Won’t Try New Things: We’re all creatures of habit, but this guy just isn’t up for anything new. Heck, he’s probs been doing the same things since puberty.
7. He Corrects You A Lot: In private, in public, he doesn’t care. He thinks you’re wrong, all the time. 8. He Doesn’t Take Criticism: It’s funny, as much as he likes to dish it, he can’t take it. He thinks he’s perfect.
9. He Makes Fun Of Successful People: He never likes someone who is doing well ‘cause he’s jealous, obvi. Whether he’s dissing someone on TV or your new business contact, he just thinks no one is as cool as him.
10. Mother Dearest: His mother does his laundry or something else super crazy, and yet, he still rolls his eyes at her and treats her like she’s incompetent. Or worse yet, worships her to the point of hiding behind her and her arguments.
11. His Coworkers Hate Him: He can’t hold down a job and when he gets fired, no one cares.
12. He Points Out Hot Chicks Constantly: He talks to you like you’re his guy friend, but you’re not. Sure, you can appreciate that there are good-looking ladies other than you out there. But he should shut his damn mouth."
These signs are pretty obvious, so don't fall into the trap.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more