An article in Men's Health talks about how to tell if a woman is sexually unsatisfied, called: "10 Signs She's Unsatisfied". We always thought it would be easy for men to tell we are unsatisfied - letting out a frustrated sigh, rolling over in bed, jerking the blanket with us, and leaving our man with a cold shoulder.
But the article doesn't say anything about that. It actually gives men some "signs" that have mostly nothing to do with us being unsatisfied. It just makes generalizations about women, that we're so needy that we spend more, eat more, and work more, just to get your attention - instead of asking for it. Here are seven bogus "signs" from Men's Health:
1. She Pulls Away from Your Children “She may resist caring for the kids because she’s hoping you might notice that her needs aren’t being met,” says Haltzman [clinical assistant professor of psychiatry and human behavior at Brown University]. “What she’s doing is asking you to talk.”
How does ignoring one's children equal: "Honey, I'm sexually frustrated"? Unless she's a passive-agressive, immature bitch, who blames children for her lack of sexual satisfaction, we highly doubt so.
2. The Credit Card Bill is Higher “Some women resort to shop therapy to fulfill themselves,” says Bonnie Eaker Weil, Ph.D., author of “Adultery, the Forgivable Sin.”
Really? We thought some women shop because it's FUN. Or maybe they genuinely need new clothes. Or maybe those kids they're "pulling away" from need new clothes. Or maybe they're resorting to retail therapy because of stress from work, or they're depressed because their parent's health have been deteriorating, or because Michael Jackson died.
3. She’s Gained Weight “Women will over-compensate for the lack of sex by eating more to feed their sexual hunger,” says Eaker Weil.
Again: maybe she's stressed or depressed. Or maybe she's stopped throwing up her dinner once she realized sex is more enjoyable when she's not fantasizing about cheeseburgers.
4. She’s Working More It may be an attempt to disconnect from you.
Or it may be an attempt to keep her job during the tough financial times, or move up the ladder, or like, make a living.
6. You Catch Her Masturbating “If she’s having sex solo more often than usual, it’s a sign that you’re not taking care of all her sexual needs,” says Eaker Weil. “Ask for directions. If she’s shy about talking, say, ‘I know that I’m not pleasing you, but I want to please you. Is this what you like?’”
Maybe she likes to have five minutes alone in the day when she doesn't have to think about work, kids or you, and your needs.
7. She’s Turned into a Vixen “If she’s bringing home sex toys or suggesting you rent videos, it may mean she thinks the old pattern isn’t doing it for her anymore,” says Haltzman.
Just because a woman wants to add some toppings, it doesn't mean she doesn't like the ice cream.
9. She’s Looking Hotter Lately
“She’s sending the message that she’s a sexual being, because she thinks you’re missing it,” says Haltzman.
So this has nothing with her feeling good about HERSELF? It's not always about the men, you know. And you should appreciate it, before she gets fat again to "over-compensate for her lack of sex."
When it comes to tableware, we could see that most of the people are handling over the products based on the prices and styles which are involved in it. Well, it is such a common thing where we can witness among most of the people. Read more
Every year, it is a mystery of what to give your girlfriend for Christmas. It is a real task, as she is not that confused, but you are most of the time clueless as to what to get her. Given below are some of the merry, modern and still evergreen Christmas gift ideas for your girl – you don’t have to be clueless anymore. Read more