Going on a date and getting a second date out of that one isn't necessarily easy. There's no guaranteed way to really snag that guy or girl, but there certainly is some dating "etiquettes" that one must follow in order to not become a loser date offender:
1. Entrances and exits Unsurprisingly, turning up late is a massive turn-off. Even when leaving, you could offend your date by simply bolting off while they're in the washroom - or simply dropping your date once you set eyes on a new target, according to The Sun - which you probably wouldn't care about anyway given the circumstances.
2. The ex We're sure you've heard this plenty of times: Don't ever mention your ex(es) on your first date. Why? Because it shows that you still haven't gotten over your ex; still obsessed with the past; and maybe seem like a stalker who just can't let go.
3. Drinking There's actually nothing wrong with having a few, but getting pissed-drunk until you don't even remember your own name is a big don't. Should you get so hammered, it's likely your date will either try to take advantage of you, or be totally grossed out. It also won't exactly score you any brownie points should you puke on your date.
4. Spend the night It's easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment after what seems like a successful date. However, you might just come across as plain easy. Have some dignity and give your date a bit of a challenge.
5. The bill Whether you're the girl or the guy, you should always be polite to offer to pay for your share, rather than finding excuses for your date to pay the full bill.
6. Lies and more lies Lies will always come out eventually - so lying about your age, job, abilities, or the fact that you're already in a relationship - you'd better make sure you don't actually see that person again, or make sure they'll never find out the truth on Facebook, or make sure they don't live on the same planet.
7. Name It's always a good idea to remember the name of the person you're meeting, otherwise you'll come off as the kind of person who dates so many people that you don't remember their names, or has a crappy attention span. We doubt either would make a good impression.
8. Three's a company Some people go for the "threesome" idea, or like to bring their friend or maybe their mother for a date. But really, your date will just think you're a sad, strange person who can't even go to the loo on your own.
9. Arguments A friendly, healthy debate about important issues isn't a bad thing on a first date, but an insult-slinging, yelling argument obviously isn't.
10. Texting The whole point of the first date is to get to know your partner, giving him or her your undivided attention, and getting theirs in return. Being glued to your phone the whole night is just plain annoying and most importantly, plain rude.
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more
What is an essay? It is a structured compositional writing that pertains to a certain topic. Technically, it demonstrates an objective and subjective view of the author’s opinion. Typically, the people write to express their utmost emotions in a form of an essay. Read more