Going on a date and getting a second date out of that one isn't necessarily easy. There's no guaranteed way to really snag that guy or girl, but there certainly is some dating "etiquettes" that one must follow in order to not become a loser date offender:
1. Entrances and exits Unsurprisingly, turning up late is a massive turn-off. Even when leaving, you could offend your date by simply bolting off while they're in the washroom - or simply dropping your date once you set eyes on a new target, according to The Sun - which you probably wouldn't care about anyway given the circumstances.
2. The ex We're sure you've heard this plenty of times: Don't ever mention your ex(es) on your first date. Why? Because it shows that you still haven't gotten over your ex; still obsessed with the past; and maybe seem like a stalker who just can't let go.
3. Drinking There's actually nothing wrong with having a few, but getting pissed-drunk until you don't even remember your own name is a big don't. Should you get so hammered, it's likely your date will either try to take advantage of you, or be totally grossed out. It also won't exactly score you any brownie points should you puke on your date.
4. Spend the night It's easy to get carried away in the heat of the moment after what seems like a successful date. However, you might just come across as plain easy. Have some dignity and give your date a bit of a challenge.
5. The bill Whether you're the girl or the guy, you should always be polite to offer to pay for your share, rather than finding excuses for your date to pay the full bill.
6. Lies and more lies Lies will always come out eventually - so lying about your age, job, abilities, or the fact that you're already in a relationship - you'd better make sure you don't actually see that person again, or make sure they'll never find out the truth on Facebook, or make sure they don't live on the same planet.
7. Name It's always a good idea to remember the name of the person you're meeting, otherwise you'll come off as the kind of person who dates so many people that you don't remember their names, or has a crappy attention span. We doubt either would make a good impression.
8. Three's a company Some people go for the "threesome" idea, or like to bring their friend or maybe their mother for a date. But really, your date will just think you're a sad, strange person who can't even go to the loo on your own.
9. Arguments A friendly, healthy debate about important issues isn't a bad thing on a first date, but an insult-slinging, yelling argument obviously isn't.
10. Texting The whole point of the first date is to get to know your partner, giving him or her your undivided attention, and getting theirs in return. Being glued to your phone the whole night is just plain annoying and most importantly, plain rude.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more