Honestly, women can be more disgusting than disgusting people when it comes to public restrooms. Here are five bathroom crimes we can all live without:
5. Wet toilet paper We know you're done with the toilet and all, but you didn't have to hose it down, until you turn the toilet paper into pulp. When some thoughtless prick gets the toilet paper all wet, it's so unfair. It's like, woman-to-woman sabotage.
4. Toilet paper everywhere There's this thing called a bin, it's where you can throw unwanted toilet paper in. Other than that, where did all the toilet paper come from? And why does it end up all over the place? Did "Seat-covering" run amok? Or is to to cover up evidence?
3. Not flushing Would it kill collective womanhood to just flush it away? It's not exactly nice seeing a stool floating about in the only stall available. That, plus the lack of toilet paper, makes it even grosser.
2. Used pads/tampons shoved behind seat/paper dispenser Walking into a cubicle being welcomed by a stranger's used sanitary products? Again, it wouldn't kill to wrap it up in toilet paper and throw it into the garbage bin.
1. Pee on the seat. Or more like, liquid in general. Blood or urine on the seat is nasty. We get it: you're being sanitary by not touching the seat, but you've pretty much left the rest of us screwed.
Breathing polluted air is one of the major causes of diseases. To control the pollution is the most challenging task these days. Various measures are taken to control it but in vain. Your lungs get infected a lot by taking in the polluted air. You’ll be shocked to know that the air quality inside your house is far contaminated compared to outside. Read more
Nowadays, every infertile couple is able to solve its problem with the help of surrogacy. There are lots of diverse opinions concerning surrogacy, nevertheless one thing is clear – it helps couples finally create a nuclear family giving them an opportunity to raise a child right from birth. Moreover, often it is even easier to have a baby with a surrogate then adopt one, so an increasing number of couples give preference to surrogacy. Read more
Jewels are personal ornaments worn on the body or attached on clothes for personal adornment. The decorative objects are usually made from precious metals such as gold, silver, diamond and other precious metals. Anyone can tell that precious metals are not cheap. However, manufacturers also coat cheaper metals to make cheaper ornaments. Read more