Honestly, women can be more disgusting than disgusting people when it comes to public restrooms. Here are five bathroom crimes we can all live without:
5. Wet toilet paper We know you're done with the toilet and all, but you didn't have to hose it down, until you turn the toilet paper into pulp. When some thoughtless prick gets the toilet paper all wet, it's so unfair. It's like, woman-to-woman sabotage.
4. Toilet paper everywhere There's this thing called a bin, it's where you can throw unwanted toilet paper in. Other than that, where did all the toilet paper come from? And why does it end up all over the place? Did "Seat-covering" run amok? Or is to to cover up evidence?
3. Not flushing Would it kill collective womanhood to just flush it away? It's not exactly nice seeing a stool floating about in the only stall available. That, plus the lack of toilet paper, makes it even grosser.
2. Used pads/tampons shoved behind seat/paper dispenser Walking into a cubicle being welcomed by a stranger's used sanitary products? Again, it wouldn't kill to wrap it up in toilet paper and throw it into the garbage bin.
1. Pee on the seat. Or more like, liquid in general. Blood or urine on the seat is nasty. We get it: you're being sanitary by not touching the seat, but you've pretty much left the rest of us screwed.
It is really common of men to disregard sexual health among daily stress issues, and this is exactly what experts advise against. They want you to give time to yourself and not ignore any signs that make you feel sexually desperate, inactive, or overall not as appealing as you would want yourself to be thanks to your chubby body and size. If size is a concern, you can read about the Bathmate water based pump from this unbiased review. Read more
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more