Honestly, women can be more disgusting than disgusting people when it comes to public restrooms. Here are five bathroom crimes we can all live without:
5. Wet toilet paper We know you're done with the toilet and all, but you didn't have to hose it down, until you turn the toilet paper into pulp. When some thoughtless prick gets the toilet paper all wet, it's so unfair. It's like, woman-to-woman sabotage.
4. Toilet paper everywhere There's this thing called a bin, it's where you can throw unwanted toilet paper in. Other than that, where did all the toilet paper come from? And why does it end up all over the place? Did "Seat-covering" run amok? Or is to to cover up evidence?
3. Not flushing Would it kill collective womanhood to just flush it away? It's not exactly nice seeing a stool floating about in the only stall available. That, plus the lack of toilet paper, makes it even grosser.
2. Used pads/tampons shoved behind seat/paper dispenser Walking into a cubicle being welcomed by a stranger's used sanitary products? Again, it wouldn't kill to wrap it up in toilet paper and throw it into the garbage bin.
1. Pee on the seat. Or more like, liquid in general. Blood or urine on the seat is nasty. We get it: you're being sanitary by not touching the seat, but you've pretty much left the rest of us screwed.
The North Coast is a beautiful place with resorts, chalets, and entertainment centers abounding in the place. Many of the visitors to this wonderful area in Egypt come here and book the chalets to spend a few days in utmost comfort and luxury. This factor has led to the development of many high-end chalets along the beach. The best thing about these places is the amenities that they have on offer. And to make things easier for you, the travel experts at https://travelright.com/ has listed out some of the most common features that make the north coast chalets stand out among the rest. Read more
Cars can often pose a danger to children, thus the need to learn and understand these hazards and employ preventive measures to prevent harm or injury to them. Keeping children safe is a critical role for parents and in this case, involves ensuring safety within and around the vehicle. Read more
The Christmas mood is already in the air. It’s that time of the year that we celebrate by buying gifts to our loved ones and friends. If you are a family man, it means that you have to find a special gift for the love of your life. However, pleasing your woman may not be easy. Read more