Honestly, women can be more disgusting than disgusting people when it comes to public restrooms. Here are five bathroom crimes we can all live without:
5. Wet toilet paper We know you're done with the toilet and all, but you didn't have to hose it down, until you turn the toilet paper into pulp. When some thoughtless prick gets the toilet paper all wet, it's so unfair. It's like, woman-to-woman sabotage.
4. Toilet paper everywhere There's this thing called a bin, it's where you can throw unwanted toilet paper in. Other than that, where did all the toilet paper come from? And why does it end up all over the place? Did "Seat-covering" run amok? Or is to to cover up evidence?
3. Not flushing Would it kill collective womanhood to just flush it away? It's not exactly nice seeing a stool floating about in the only stall available. That, plus the lack of toilet paper, makes it even grosser.
2. Used pads/tampons shoved behind seat/paper dispenser Walking into a cubicle being welcomed by a stranger's used sanitary products? Again, it wouldn't kill to wrap it up in toilet paper and throw it into the garbage bin.
1. Pee on the seat. Or more like, liquid in general. Blood or urine on the seat is nasty. We get it: you're being sanitary by not touching the seat, but you've pretty much left the rest of us screwed.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more