1. At least once a day, somehow, make each of your children helpless with laughter.
2. Sing in the morning. It lightens the mood for everyone, and extinguishes the grumpy moods. A plus if you're tone deaf, because then your singing would bring about the "children helpless with laughter."
3. Get enough sleep yourself. It's tempting to stay up late and enjoy the peace and quiet. But morning comes fast, and you have to be the first ones up.
4. Wake up before your kids. Instead of having to rush about getting them ready while getting yourself ready, wake up earlier and do it at a leisurely pace even if it's hard. It makes a difference to the quality of the mornings.
5. Cut back on treats and impulse buys for your kids. If the treats are rare, it would be more exciting for the children.
6. Try to say "yes." Most messages to kids are negative like "stop", "don't", "no." For example, "Yes, we'll go as soon as you've finished eating," instead of "We're not leaving until you've finished eating."
7. Look for little ways to celebrate. Having simple, fun celebrations brings the family closer.
8. Repetition works. Instead of telling your kids too many different things, try to keep it simple by repeating key phrases. For example, "answer the first time you're asked"; "ask first"; "accidents will happen," or "you get what you get, and you don't get upset"(e.g. when cupcakes are handed out, you don't keep trying to switch).
9. Say "no" only when it really matters. Things that don't really matter too much, with no severe impact is fine. Samuel Johnson said, "All severity that does not tend to increase the good, or prevent evil, is idle."
10. Remind yourself how brief this is. The days are long but the years are short. Appreciate what you have.
On the off chance that given the decision, we're almost certain nobody would pick to be in a long distance relationship. Without a doubt, non-appearance influences the heart to become fonder, yet we're calling bullsh*t on that one: being separated from the individual you adore is hard. What's more, to influence it to work - and keep it a sound, useful and sexual, you need to invest effort, responsibility and well, get somewhat innovative. Read more
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more