Information about commercial cleaning requirements for schools
Mar 18, 2019 21:01
Why is it essential for schools to seek professional cleaning services? Countless children are going over the thresholds of classrooms every day and with them the risk of spreading germs, dirt and viruses escalate.
Schools are busy and crowded places, and classrooms are occupied by children that partake in a range of activities. By the end of the day those class rooms need cleaning, and just your ordinary day-to-day cleaning is not going to do the job.
Cleaning services for schools are different from those at other establishments. These three steps are essential when it comes to cleaning schools;
The first step is to remove all dust, dirt, germs, and debris from surfaces.
Cleaning surfaces with soap and water are not enough. Disinfecting is a critical step in the cleaning process to ensure that all germs are killed.
The third step in the cleaning regime is sanitizing to ensure that the level of viruses and germs that are left is of no significance to lead to the spread of infection or other health-related issues.
Some of the necessary cleaning services that a Commercial cleaning company can provide to schools or Educational institutions include (but are not limited to):
Daily sanitation protocols and routine cleaning
Locker rooms and Restrooms sanitation
Sweeping of uncarpeted areas
Cleaning of floor surfaces
Cleaning of kitchen, cafeteria and lunch rooms
Monotonous emptying & cleaning of bins and trash removal
Cleaning and stocking of restrooms
Vacuuming of areas with carpeting
Caring related to hard floors
Spot cleaning of any spillages
Cleaning windows and doors
Cleaning desks, skirting boards and seats
Checking of stock levels of cleaning materials
A few key attributes of a professional cleaning company:
1. Credibility – Having a credible reputation is always a plus point when you’re looking to hire a professional to do the job.
2. Availability – An excellent cleaning services provider must take into consideration the flexibility of the Institution’s scheduling needs. For instance, vacuuming must be done in the afternoons not to disturb the teachers and children during classes. The company should be able to accommodate your schedule.
3. Professionalism – The staff must be presentable, not only dressed appropriately in cleaning uniforms but also act professionally.
4. Cleaning Equipment and supplies – A professional company will have access to the right cleaning products and equipment to keep, suitable for commercial cleaning services. That’s why it may be advantageous to hire a company that has been in the business for at least a few years.
5. Pricing and estimates – Many professional companies will offer you a free estimate and submit a pricing proposal best suited to your individual cleaning needs. During your initial meeting, it is vital to mention specific tasks or requests that you would like to be performed.
6. Insurance – It is crucial to inquire whether the company has insurance. A fully insured cleaning company is a testament to special measures they took to protect clients from legal liability in case of something going wrong.
When it comes to purchasing an engagement ring for your beloved, there are many styles to choose from. There is an enormous amount of anticipation and excitement when ring shopping, however, if you aren’t aware of what you are looking for then there is nervousness as well. To make the process of choosing the right engagement ring easier for you, as a fine jewelry store Atlanta, we have curated a list of the most popular engagement ring styles. Read more
2020 is one crazy year. One after the other, the world has gone through the most bizarre series of events, such as the city-sized forest fires in Australia, Britain leaving the EU, airplane crashes, streaks of celebrity deaths, and now a global pandemic. The world has gone through a tough time this year, and we saw it all unfold on Instagram. Read more
Learning how to play a musical instrument is not only fun but also has other innumerable benefits to you. However, you will be surprised to know that learning a musical instrument has even more advantages for your kids. That is because it stimulates different parts of the brain, thus being great for the child's cognitive development. Read more