This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
May 16, 2017 00:10
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
Renters insurance may not be a type of insurance that comes to mind when you’re considering investing in this sphere. According to this Quora page, there are many categories and subcategories of insurance, so it is only natural that a health insurance policy, for example, is the first kind of insurance that springs to mind. However, purchasing a renters insurance package should not be excluded entirely once you start planning your insurance budget. Read more
Going on holiday is a great way to get out into nature and see the beauty of the world. If you are a nature lover, then it can sometimes be difficult to choose where to go on holiday because there are so many different places to go with outstanding natural beauty. You will want to tick as many of these places off of your list over the years and see the great diversity of the planet. Read more
Marriages are romanticized in all parts across the globe. This is probably the reason why, breakdown of a marriage is looked upon with so much more regret and remorse. It is considered to be something fateful. Read more