This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
May 16, 2017 00:10
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more
JEE mains is one of the most competitive exams in the country. Every year JEE mains is conducted to shortlist candidates for JEE advanced. The JEE mains score is also used by numerous top engineering colleges in India. Read more