This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
May 16, 2017 00:10
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
Life is challenging enough as it is, so there’s no point in making your days harder on yourself than they should be. Luckily, there are plenty of useful strategies that will help you ease the pain and find more peace in your days. Read more
Vacations are the favorite spare time anyone wants. It reduces the stress from the yearlong jobs. Whatever may you do, you need extra time all to yourself. Even if you sit ideal for the rest of the year, you will feel drowsy and would want to refresh your mind. The best option for such a scenario is to go to the water to have an awesome trip. This is a trip that you would feel proud. This thing would remain in your mind for until eternity. The best part of these trips is, once you get in touch with the experience you are going to wish for such trips whenever it is possible. Read more