This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
May 16, 2017 00:10
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
As being materialistic humans, peoplewant things that can make their lives better, and the same goes true for a perfect workplace.Space can be your biggest hurdle when designing your workplace and for that reason, it is wise to make a list of must-have items for your office to be functional. Read more
Mental Health Awareness week has just passed, landing on 8th May to the 14th but it’s important to ensure that instead of just a week, that everyone thinks of mental health in the workplace year round. Read more
It’s a well-known fact that once you begin smoking, it becomes incredibly difficult to break the habit. Not only do cigarettes contain nicotine, which is a very highly addictive substance, the physical habit of smoking can become very easy to get used to, especially if it is incorporated into a social routine, for example, taking a regular smoking break with colleagues at work. Read more