10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
Using Bitcoin to travel around the world without having to use cash was an inconceivable thought even a few years ago. But times have changed and today you can use Bitcoin as a currency to pay for your travel expenses in the real world. Right from being able to pay flights with Bitcoin to using this crypto currency for purchasing varied goods, traveling with Bitcoin has many advantages. Let us take a look at some of the advantages of traveling cash-free with Bitcoin. Read more