10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
We are living on the planet earth where human beings face and enjoy the color of every season. As everyone has their own perception regarding their favorite weather, most of the people like spring and winter season. Summer season is the hottest in temperature, and people call it dry weather. Most of the areas in the world face issues like heat stroke, sun burns, sun tan, prickly heat which allows the skin to face dirt and impurities and summer acne, etc. Read more
A wedding should be one of the most exciting days of any life, and as with any exciting day, the pressure is on! The line between perfection and disaster is thin; it only takes one aspect of the event to go wrong, and it could throw everything into disarray. Make sure that your wedding is one to remember for the right reasons by following these simple tips. Read more
What is an essay? It is a structured compositional writing that pertains to a certain topic. Technically, it demonstrates an objective and subjective view of the author’s opinion. Typically, the people write to express their utmost emotions in a form of an essay. Read more