10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
We all know how important it is to stay healthy. It prolongs our lives, makes us feel great, and minimizes our medical bills. But our health doesn't stay the same, it changes as we get older. That means we need to be on the ball and customize the methods that we are using to stay healthy to the corresponding time in our lives. Read on to find out more. Read more
Whether it’s a long-term partner, childhood friend or even someone you met recently, relationships can be fickle and easily shatter. We might subject ourselves to love-hate relationships, we might dedicate ourselves to one person, or we might be more open to enjoying our youth while it still lasts. Whatever your dedication or your mantra, breakups will happen. Read more
It is said, “A penny saved is a penny earned”. Often we do not take enough care to save money as we do to earn it. Life is always lived at its best when we educate ourselves regarding the nuances of simple day to day affairs. Often we must find some time to stop, explore and proceed so that we grow mature and efficient day by day. Spending money is a tricky thing. Nothing comes free of cost in life. Read more