10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
Wedding games are a great way to keep everyone involved and active at any wedding reception. From Wedding Jeopardy to Bridal Mad Libs there are tons of games that you can use during your reception to make it a memorable moment for everyone. Read more
Your bathroom is unquestionably one of the most important rooms in your house. In fact the best place to get rid of all the everyday stress and relax yourself. This creates the need of making your bathroom a spa-like place. Read more