10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
Many people would like to travel the world but due to the lack of a way to sustain their trips, they are not able to decide which places to visit. It takes money to travel and live and that is why while you travel you should consider avenues that can bring you income while on the move. There are good ways to earn money as you travel the world, and most of these solutions are able to give you enough to sustain basic needs while on your trip. Here are a few sampled that you might want to consider. Read more
Are you planning a wedding? Weddings are among the crucial events in a person's life and require lots of planning. You should ensure you choose the right photographer since they will take photos that you want to remember. Remember that having a successful wedding includes getting the best wedding photographs. The wedding will be filled with beautiful chaos that will happen fast. It means you should ensure you get the best photographer to capture them. Read more
Gifts are an essential part of our lives. They remind us of certain special moments in our lives. Since time immemorial, exchanging gifts has been an essential part of celebrations, especially on Christmas or anniversaries, because they convey a certain message in a unique way. Read more