10 "Lessons" We Shouldn't Have Learned From Past Cartoons
Mar 08, 2017 13:09
The 80s and 90s were a very different time when it came to cartoons. Too often were we showed all kinds of values we shouldn't have. Here are some of the top 10 most screwed up things we've seen from past cartoons:
1. It's okay if your boyfriend cheats on you, if it's your alter-ego he's cheating with.
2. Drinking some "magical" substance to give you lots of energy is a good idea. (No it's not...)
3. No one gets hurt in gun battles..in G.I. Joe.
4. You could totally hook up with your long lost sibling.
Just in case you were wondering: No, you shouldn't.
Really, no. Don't do it.
5. You can hurt someone as long as you do it with love.
6. You should get into an investigation because you've got detective skills.
7. Money is everything.
8. Expect to be harassed if you're the only female in the group.
9. Creepy adults hanging out teenage girls is fine (in Bettlejuice) - No it's not.
10. You should totally keep secrets from adults (especially if you found a living dinosaur.)
Each lady must deal with the way her hair looks. It adds life to her face, and decides the picture she anticipates on an everyday basis. Transforming it sometimes helps you look better, as well as helps you feel better about yourself too! Read more
There are many reasons because of which one should start blogging at a young age; young minds are creative, they have spare time, they need money, they’ll get a head start, and they’ll also have a social following at a young age. If these reasons are good enough for you to start blogging in your teens, keep the following tips in mind before you start blogging. Read more