This is arguable but farting could be the second best experience most people could ever have. The first is of course debatable - sex or taking a dump. But while farting does feel incredibly awesome, it might come with a dose of embarrassment. Here are 15 places you might hold it in for a little longer.
1. While wearing headphones and in the air. You won't know how loud it'll be.
2. At a date. Fart somewhere else please.
3. During sex. It happens though.
4. At a club because sweat + fart is smellier.
5. In front of your coworkers. Okay we're kidding. This is totally fine. You see them everyday!
6. At your boss's face. Unless you want to get fired.
7. At an interview. Because editing it out would mean less views!
8. At the altar. Just hold it in for a while longer.
9. In the elevator with someone. Even worse is if there are only 2 people in it.
10. In the jacuzzi because that's totally rude.
11. If you're in a bath tub. You won't know if it's going to be something else..
12. If you're crying your eyes out and there's someone in the car. Moment totally ruined.
13. At the dentist. You don't want a slip of hand.
14. While in line, because the people in front and back will turn to look at you. Quickly turn around to look at the one at the back to avoid the stares.
15. In a quiet classroom. Everyone is going to hear it rip.
If you’ve dreamt of becoming an artist ever since you were young, it’s not too late. You may be thinking you have no idea where to start. That’s normal with any career, but especially with the art world. Read more
The first job is not always the last, but it’s a crucial step in your career or professional path. Whatever impression you make at your first job will mark in the hearts and minds of your co-workers and even on your boss. Be sure, however, to make this impression positive, as this is lasting; if contrary, it can hurt your career and your work environment. Read more
When you don’t choose your career path properly, it could end up ruining the rest of your life. Today, the surge in unemployment and underemployment are mainly caused by choosing educational courses that you are not interested in. If you are one of them who has finished high school and is probably going to join some random or fancy course, they this article is for you. Following is a list of the courses you could pursue based on your interest.Suppose you are someone who is interested in participating in the daily affairs of your government, then these course are well suited for you. Read more