This is arguable but farting could be the second best experience most people could ever have. The first is of course debatable - sex or taking a dump. But while farting does feel incredibly awesome, it might come with a dose of embarrassment. Here are 15 places you might hold it in for a little longer.
1. While wearing headphones and in the air. You won't know how loud it'll be.
2. At a date. Fart somewhere else please.
3. During sex. It happens though.
4. At a club because sweat + fart is smellier.
5. In front of your coworkers. Okay we're kidding. This is totally fine. You see them everyday!
6. At your boss's face. Unless you want to get fired.
7. At an interview. Because editing it out would mean less views!
8. At the altar. Just hold it in for a while longer.
9. In the elevator with someone. Even worse is if there are only 2 people in it.
10. In the jacuzzi because that's totally rude.
11. If you're in a bath tub. You won't know if it's going to be something else..
12. If you're crying your eyes out and there's someone in the car. Moment totally ruined.
13. At the dentist. You don't want a slip of hand.
14. While in line, because the people in front and back will turn to look at you. Quickly turn around to look at the one at the back to avoid the stares.
15. In a quiet classroom. Everyone is going to hear it rip.
Life is a precious gift, but it’s all too easy to take it for granted. We assume we’re going to wake up each morning, and may have grievances about our work, or our neighbors, or the weather. We worry about things that we have no control over. All of these things may mean we’re not taking opportunities that are presented to us and we’re not living life to the full because we’re always looking for the negative. Read more
If you have decided to start your own home business, then you will be looking for ways to get your name out there and promote your business. However, because you are home-based, you don’t have any physical stores where you can promote your brand. However, there are still a few ways that you can get your company noticed by customers. Read more
JEE mains is one of the most competitive exams in the country. Every year JEE mains is conducted to shortlist candidates for JEE advanced. The JEE mains score is also used by numerous top engineering colleges in India. Read more