Have you ever looked back at photos and wondered what’s going on with your smile? Don’t worry, it happens to all of us! It’s almost as if the camera purposely captures the worst possible moment. Well today, we’re going to get rid of that problem for good. In this quick article, we’re looking at how to make your teeth shine.
We’ll also show you how to perfect your smile for the camera. With a combination of good oral hygiene and smiling tricks, you’ll never take a bad photo again!
1. Visit the dentist - A beautiful smile all starts with regular visits to the dentist. Unfortunately, no amount of regular oral hygiene will prevent all of the problems in our mouths. Even if you’re a little scared of the dentist, make an appointment once every six months. They’ll use their professional equipment to clean them thoroughly. They’ll also keep an eye on any problems, and identify any dangerous plaque. They have all sorts of options for improving your teeth. For example, PaulCorcoranDDS.com has Invisalign clear braces, dental implants and dentures.
2. Oral hygiene - With a visit to the dentists out of the way, you need to focus on the day-to-day hygiene. Start by brushing them at least twice a day and, ideally, after every meal. This will help remove any damaging pieces of food. Try to use an electric toothbrush, and use whitening toothpaste sparingly. Don’t forget to floss afterwards, and rinse your mouth with mouthwash.
3. Eat your greens - We all know we’re supposed to eat our vegetables. But did you know they’re essential for healthy teeth? If you’re looking for white, healthy teeth, there are some foods you should avoid. Namely, anything with sugar! Sugar actively rots the teeth and causes problems. Meanwhile, liquids like tea, coffee, and red wine can stain your white teeth. Consume them in moderation and increase your fruit, veg, and calcium. You’ll find plenty of calcium in milk and yoghurt. Almonds are also great for strong, clean teeth.
4. Be natural - The best smiles are always natural. You can spot a forced smile from a mile away. It’s these forced, awkward smiles that tend to plague our photographs. Next time you’re in front of the camera, try relaxing all your muscles. Now, think of a natural and happy memory. It should instantly bring a warm, natural smile to your face. It might take a while to get used to it, but you’ll get there eventually!
5. Practice - It might sound like strange advice, but why not practice your smile? Trust us, all your favourite celebrities do this before they hit the red carpet. Sit in front of the mirror and experiment with your smile. Learn to recognize what movements create the smile you like best. Now practice it until it becomes second nature.
Next time the camera is pointed at you, you’ll know exactly what to do! That’s all for now, folks. Remember, keep your teeth clean, visit the dentist, and stay away from the sugar.
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more