23 Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Shop at H&M
Mar 24, 2016 21:13
The weekend is here. And you want some retail therapy. But believe it or not, shopping is actually hard work. And shopping at H&M, may be even harder work. It's a painful experience you sadistically love. You want everything and nothing at the same time. You know this, and yet you go back again and again, with the hope that you'll at least get something you can be proud of.
1. I didn't find anything nice last week. Maybe this week will be different.
Please, please, please, please!
2. Where do I start?
I need a strategy.
3. Oh..I didn't see this skirt last week.
Gots to have it!!!!
4. I probably won't buy much.
I'm going to buy everything.
6. If I try it again this week, it’ll look good on me for sure.
If it’s good on the model, it’ll be good on me!!
7. No size...
Why is this me?
8. So much to see, so little time..
Somehow, everything looks good but you just can't find them!
9. What is the likelihood of bumping into someone with the same dress?
Just how many people have this dress already?
10. I'll have one in every color.
Basics. Gotta love basics.
11. Should have really just shopped online.
Minus crowds. Minus time-spent-on finding parking. Minus the deliberation. Why didn’t I do this?
This could have been me.
12. Do I really want this?
The answer is probably leaning to yes..
13. Why do I have so many options. I hate my life.
There's just too much to look at.
14. I'm sure I can find at least something today.
Because there’s absolutely nothing in my wardrobe now.
15. Why can't I find anything I want?
And that's the problem…
16. Pay first, try later, no time.
Sometimes, you gotta take the plunge.
17. My feet hurt.
Would I prefer doing this? Probably not..
18. I'm bored and dazed. Too many clothes.
Stating the obvious?
19. Why do I insist on coming here every week?
Because of the ads, that's why!
20. David Beckham undies or regular undies? Decisions!!
The price difference is huge.
21. Bet I can look as good as Bey too.
Okay, so probably not.. Time to put it back on the rack.
22. So cheap, but wait!
Can't find anything you like at the price you like? Try searching online to compare! Get a 10GB plan (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS to any network from Celcom First Gold to search to your heart’s content. More details can be found here.
Oh, and good luck shopping…unless it’s…
23. Guess I’ll come back again next week...
This is your life, every other week, without fail!
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more