23 Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Shop at H&M
Mar 24, 2016 21:13
The weekend is here. And you want some retail therapy. But believe it or not, shopping is actually hard work. And shopping at H&M, may be even harder work. It's a painful experience you sadistically love. You want everything and nothing at the same time. You know this, and yet you go back again and again, with the hope that you'll at least get something you can be proud of.
1. I didn't find anything nice last week. Maybe this week will be different.
Please, please, please, please!
2. Where do I start?
I need a strategy.
3. Oh..I didn't see this skirt last week.
Gots to have it!!!!
4. I probably won't buy much.
I'm going to buy everything.
6. If I try it again this week, it’ll look good on me for sure.
If it’s good on the model, it’ll be good on me!!
7. No size...
Why is this me?
8. So much to see, so little time..
Somehow, everything looks good but you just can't find them!
9. What is the likelihood of bumping into someone with the same dress?
Just how many people have this dress already?
10. I'll have one in every color.
Basics. Gotta love basics.
11. Should have really just shopped online.
Minus crowds. Minus time-spent-on finding parking. Minus the deliberation. Why didn’t I do this?
This could have been me.
12. Do I really want this?
The answer is probably leaning to yes..
13. Why do I have so many options. I hate my life.
There's just too much to look at.
14. I'm sure I can find at least something today.
Because there’s absolutely nothing in my wardrobe now.
15. Why can't I find anything I want?
And that's the problem…
16. Pay first, try later, no time.
Sometimes, you gotta take the plunge.
17. My feet hurt.
Would I prefer doing this? Probably not..
18. I'm bored and dazed. Too many clothes.
Stating the obvious?
19. Why do I insist on coming here every week?
Because of the ads, that's why!
20. David Beckham undies or regular undies? Decisions!!
The price difference is huge.
21. Bet I can look as good as Bey too.
Okay, so probably not.. Time to put it back on the rack.
22. So cheap, but wait!
Can't find anything you like at the price you like? Try searching online to compare! Get a 10GB plan (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS to any network from Celcom First Gold to search to your heart’s content. More details can be found here.
Oh, and good luck shopping…unless it’s…
23. Guess I’ll come back again next week...
This is your life, every other week, without fail!
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more