23 Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Shop at H&M
Mar 24, 2016 21:13
The weekend is here. And you want some retail therapy. But believe it or not, shopping is actually hard work. And shopping at H&M, may be even harder work. It's a painful experience you sadistically love. You want everything and nothing at the same time. You know this, and yet you go back again and again, with the hope that you'll at least get something you can be proud of.
1. I didn't find anything nice last week. Maybe this week will be different.
Please, please, please, please!
2. Where do I start?
I need a strategy.
3. Oh..I didn't see this skirt last week.
Gots to have it!!!!
4. I probably won't buy much.
I'm going to buy everything.
6. If I try it again this week, it’ll look good on me for sure.
If it’s good on the model, it’ll be good on me!!
7. No size...
Why is this me?
8. So much to see, so little time..
Somehow, everything looks good but you just can't find them!
9. What is the likelihood of bumping into someone with the same dress?
Just how many people have this dress already?
10. I'll have one in every color.
Basics. Gotta love basics.
11. Should have really just shopped online.
Minus crowds. Minus time-spent-on finding parking. Minus the deliberation. Why didn’t I do this?
This could have been me.
12. Do I really want this?
The answer is probably leaning to yes..
13. Why do I have so many options. I hate my life.
There's just too much to look at.
14. I'm sure I can find at least something today.
Because there’s absolutely nothing in my wardrobe now.
15. Why can't I find anything I want?
And that's the problem…
16. Pay first, try later, no time.
Sometimes, you gotta take the plunge.
17. My feet hurt.
Would I prefer doing this? Probably not..
18. I'm bored and dazed. Too many clothes.
Stating the obvious?
19. Why do I insist on coming here every week?
Because of the ads, that's why!
20. David Beckham undies or regular undies? Decisions!!
The price difference is huge.
21. Bet I can look as good as Bey too.
Okay, so probably not.. Time to put it back on the rack.
22. So cheap, but wait!
Can't find anything you like at the price you like? Try searching online to compare! Get a 10GB plan (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS to any network from Celcom First Gold to search to your heart’s content. More details can be found here.
Oh, and good luck shopping…unless it’s…
23. Guess I’ll come back again next week...
This is your life, every other week, without fail!
Whether you’re packing for a family vacation or a business trip, it’s always better to pack light. Packing light comes with more than just a few benefits. For instance, it allows you to get around and about more easily while saving time. But packing is a personal decision and every person has his own idea of what they think is essential for the trip. Yet by following few very basic rules, you can shed some weight and size for a convenient and comfortable trip. Read more
Severe weather can hit at any time. If your community is unprepared to deal with an extreme weather event, you are putting your residents in danger. You can also suffer tremendous financial loss due to damages. Below are 4 ways your community can prepare for extreme weather and minimize its effect. Read more
Online dating platforms have been around for over two decades. Their younger sibling, mobile dating apps, have been around for close to ten years themselves. This means that for the majority of singles, access to online dating has been commonplace throughout most of their adult lives. Even for people who have entered the single scene following a divorce or separation, the internet as a venue for meeting like-minded adults for long-term or casual dating has become the defacto norm. Read more