You know life is perfect when things just happen right and you get more than what you bargained or even paid for. Here are some 15 times you can’t deny you wished happened to you every other day.
1. When you pull RM20 from a pair of jeans you’ve not worn in a while.
2. When you got a double yolk.
The probability of it is one in a thousand. Consider yourself super lucky.
3. When the barista at Starbucks spells your name correctly.
How often is that? Take RM20 off your bill with this promotion here.
4. When your kid finally, and I mean, finally, goes to sleep. At 8pm.
You can have your life back now.
5. When the only time you wanted to eat ice cream was on the 31st of the month.
31% off! Steal!
6. When you get the tea to milk ratio PERFECT.
Time to celebrate. You can only hope the magic will happen again.
7. When colleagues at work realize you’re wearing new clothes.
Validation and clothes-mileage achieved!
8. When you ran out of toilet paper, but found you had one last roll.
You’re so so lucky.
9. When you pay for stuff and have the EXACT change:
Finally, your purse is getting a little lighter!
10. When your calendar was this free:
Now you can finally relax.
11. When your Internet allocation was a whopping 10GB
Never run out of data with 10GB of Internet (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with FIRST™ Gold for RM80/month. Definitely a deal!
12. When you get on a plane and no one is sitting beside you:
You cannot ask for anything more. Except more leg room! Yay!
13. When you luckily got to escape something you didn’t want to go for.
14. When your jam came on and you felt exactly like The Weeknd
Just imagine unlimited music streaming with Yonder Music. Find out how to get it here.
Life can’t be perfect, but it can at least be near it! Get a whopping 10GB of data (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS for RM80/month from First Gold. More details here.
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more