You know life is perfect when things just happen right and you get more than what you bargained or even paid for. Here are some 15 times you can’t deny you wished happened to you every other day.
1. When you pull RM20 from a pair of jeans you’ve not worn in a while.
2. When you got a double yolk.
The probability of it is one in a thousand. Consider yourself super lucky.
3. When the barista at Starbucks spells your name correctly.
How often is that? Take RM20 off your bill with this promotion here.
4. When your kid finally, and I mean, finally, goes to sleep. At 8pm.
You can have your life back now.
5. When the only time you wanted to eat ice cream was on the 31st of the month.
31% off! Steal!
6. When you get the tea to milk ratio PERFECT.
Time to celebrate. You can only hope the magic will happen again.
7. When colleagues at work realize you’re wearing new clothes.
Validation and clothes-mileage achieved!
8. When you ran out of toilet paper, but found you had one last roll.
You’re so so lucky.
9. When you pay for stuff and have the EXACT change:
Finally, your purse is getting a little lighter!
10. When your calendar was this free:
Now you can finally relax.
11. When your Internet allocation was a whopping 10GB
Never run out of data with 10GB of Internet (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with FIRST™ Gold for RM80/month. Definitely a deal!
12. When you get on a plane and no one is sitting beside you:
You cannot ask for anything more. Except more leg room! Yay!
13. When you luckily got to escape something you didn’t want to go for.
14. When your jam came on and you felt exactly like The Weeknd
Just imagine unlimited music streaming with Yonder Music. Find out how to get it here.
Life can’t be perfect, but it can at least be near it! Get a whopping 10GB of data (5GB monthly internet and 5GB weekend internet) with unlimited calls and SMS for RM80/month from First Gold. More details here.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more