The Rich Kids of Dubai's World We'll Never Get To Live In
Mar 11, 2016 11:28
The United Arab Emirates is actually quite a small country. But they are also one of the world's largest oil producers. So it's no surprise that they have some really ultra-wealthy people living there. And those really rich people, have kids, who have a talent for spending money in style. These is the Rich Kids of Dubai.
1. This is the opulent lifestyle they lead.
2. Traveling and smokin' in style.
3. Shopping at Harvey Nichols where everything is ultra expensive.
4. Attending parties so grand you'd never be in one in your life.
5. Holidaying in the dessert.
6. Smoking a pineapple?
7. Driving super lux cars.
8. With their exotic pets.
9. Traveling with their cars.
10. And taking selfies like these:
11. Sometimes, they have to be on a budget too.
12. And save time to walk the lion by bringing it out with them.
13. They spend so much money on other luxury things they forget to invest in some safety equipment.
14. Choice is a dirty word for them.
15. Rich chicks in nice cars. The norm.
16. Designer bags are mobile homes for pets.
17. Ferrari's trunk can seriously fit a ton of bags.
18. When they are broke, they'll just get their leopard to guard their cars.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more