The Rich Kids of Dubai's World We'll Never Get To Live In
Mar 11, 2016 11:28
The United Arab Emirates is actually quite a small country. But they are also one of the world's largest oil producers. So it's no surprise that they have some really ultra-wealthy people living there. And those really rich people, have kids, who have a talent for spending money in style. These is the Rich Kids of Dubai.
1. This is the opulent lifestyle they lead.
2. Traveling and smokin' in style.
3. Shopping at Harvey Nichols where everything is ultra expensive.
4. Attending parties so grand you'd never be in one in your life.
5. Holidaying in the dessert.
6. Smoking a pineapple?
7. Driving super lux cars.
8. With their exotic pets.
9. Traveling with their cars.
10. And taking selfies like these:
11. Sometimes, they have to be on a budget too.
12. And save time to walk the lion by bringing it out with them.
13. They spend so much money on other luxury things they forget to invest in some safety equipment.
14. Choice is a dirty word for them.
15. Rich chicks in nice cars. The norm.
16. Designer bags are mobile homes for pets.
17. Ferrari's trunk can seriously fit a ton of bags.
18. When they are broke, they'll just get their leopard to guard their cars.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more