The Rich Kids of Dubai's World We'll Never Get To Live In
Mar 11, 2016 11:28
The United Arab Emirates is actually quite a small country. But they are also one of the world's largest oil producers. So it's no surprise that they have some really ultra-wealthy people living there. And those really rich people, have kids, who have a talent for spending money in style. These is the Rich Kids of Dubai.
1. This is the opulent lifestyle they lead.
2. Traveling and smokin' in style.
3. Shopping at Harvey Nichols where everything is ultra expensive.
4. Attending parties so grand you'd never be in one in your life.
5. Holidaying in the dessert.
6. Smoking a pineapple?
7. Driving super lux cars.
8. With their exotic pets.
9. Traveling with their cars.
10. And taking selfies like these:
11. Sometimes, they have to be on a budget too.
12. And save time to walk the lion by bringing it out with them.
13. They spend so much money on other luxury things they forget to invest in some safety equipment.
14. Choice is a dirty word for them.
15. Rich chicks in nice cars. The norm.
16. Designer bags are mobile homes for pets.
17. Ferrari's trunk can seriously fit a ton of bags.
18. When they are broke, they'll just get their leopard to guard their cars.
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more
Fashion is all about ensuring that the curiosity of the customer is intact. The unique features of a fashion related product enhances its value proposition. However concentration and awareness is required to understand the choices of the customers. Read more