The Rich Kids of Dubai's World We'll Never Get To Live In
Mar 11, 2016 11:28
The United Arab Emirates is actually quite a small country. But they are also one of the world's largest oil producers. So it's no surprise that they have some really ultra-wealthy people living there. And those really rich people, have kids, who have a talent for spending money in style. These is the Rich Kids of Dubai.
1. This is the opulent lifestyle they lead.
2. Traveling and smokin' in style.
3. Shopping at Harvey Nichols where everything is ultra expensive.
4. Attending parties so grand you'd never be in one in your life.
5. Holidaying in the dessert.
6. Smoking a pineapple?
7. Driving super lux cars.
8. With their exotic pets.
9. Traveling with their cars.
10. And taking selfies like these:
11. Sometimes, they have to be on a budget too.
12. And save time to walk the lion by bringing it out with them.
13. They spend so much money on other luxury things they forget to invest in some safety equipment.
14. Choice is a dirty word for them.
15. Rich chicks in nice cars. The norm.
16. Designer bags are mobile homes for pets.
17. Ferrari's trunk can seriously fit a ton of bags.
18. When they are broke, they'll just get their leopard to guard their cars.
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more