To make the perfect french toast every single time, you need to follow some instructions. They're not hard at all. It's easy! Do this a couple of times and you won't be referring to any recipe. Check it out below and happy cooking!
1. Cut a large loaf of challah bread into 1-inch-thick slices. There should be about 8 slices, not including the heels.
2. In a large, wide bowl, combine 6 eggs, 1 cup whole milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg; whisk the mixture until it’s light and frothy.
3. Place the bread slices in the egg batter for about 30 seconds on each side. The bread should be soaked through so it’s nice and custardy on the inside.
4. Brush oil on a griddle or large skillet and heat on medium-low. Let excess batter drip off bread by picking up slices, and place on the griddle. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the bottom side looks dry along the edges.
5. Cook the reverse side for another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve immediately OR keep warm in the oven set at 200℉.
6. The most important part, top off the toast with pats of butter, warm maple syrup, and powdered sugar. Always go with real butter (not margarine) and real maple syrup (not pancake syrup).
Nail salons can be a dime a dozen if they don’t do anything to stand out. Exceptional service, a great location, or awesome products could set them apart from competitors. Salons have different target markets and offer many different experiences, but no matter where you go to get your nails done, you’re bound to see some of the same things. Read more
When discussing about the topic of ice breakers, it is most often recommended that you want to generate an ice breaker that will involve the other participants directly into the subject of the meeting or guiding session. But, these funny memes like questions are an exception to that law. Read more
A student’s life is a tough, arduous, stressful ordeal a lot of the time! You are just beginning to grow up for real, formulate your own opinion on things, figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life, and trying to have fun all at the same time! Read more