17 Contagious Smiles That Will Get You Smiling Too
Feb 12, 2016 19:16
Smiling is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to boost your health. It's a lot more than simply letting the world know you're happy. So if you're looking for a reason to smile, here it is. Check out the list below:
1. It lowers your heart rate.
2. It reduces stress.
3. Smiling will improve your mood.
4. It will also increase productivity.
5. It will encourage trust.
6. It can produce empathy.
7. And you can avoid regret.
8. Smiling also helps reduce pain.
9. And it increases attention.
10. What's more, smiling is contagious.
11. It builds attraction.
12. People who smile more are more confident and can even attract success.
13. You'll look a lot younger too.
14. People who smile often live longer too, around 7 years longer than most according to one study.
15. Smiling will also boost your immune system.
16. It releases endorphins, which are the same chemicals that you get from working out.
Choosing the right dinner set for your home can be a tricky decision. If you have children, then you may need dinnerware that can stand up to the knocks and spills of everyday life. If you're the kind of cook who likes to be prepared, then you'll need a dinner set that's durable and beautiful enough to go from fridge to table in one go. Read more
Do you pride yourself on being a great friend? Do you love to be the person at work who everyone depends on? Can your family call on you no matter what? If your answer to these questions is yes, then you’re clearly the kind of person that enjoys putting other people’s needs before their own. Read more
When it comes to what teenagers like and don’t like, it can change every second of the day. This makes it incredibly difficult for you to keep up with the latest trends, styles and must-haves. Read more