17 Contagious Smiles That Will Get You Smiling Too
Feb 12, 2016 19:16
Smiling is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to boost your health. It's a lot more than simply letting the world know you're happy. So if you're looking for a reason to smile, here it is. Check out the list below:
1. It lowers your heart rate.
2. It reduces stress.
3. Smiling will improve your mood.
4. It will also increase productivity.
5. It will encourage trust.
6. It can produce empathy.
7. And you can avoid regret.
8. Smiling also helps reduce pain.
9. And it increases attention.
10. What's more, smiling is contagious.
11. It builds attraction.
12. People who smile more are more confident and can even attract success.
13. You'll look a lot younger too.
14. People who smile often live longer too, around 7 years longer than most according to one study.
15. Smiling will also boost your immune system.
16. It releases endorphins, which are the same chemicals that you get from working out.
Most of you should know the 2018 trends by now. However, for the late bloomers who still haven’t upgraded their spring wardrobes, we have some amazing suggestions. Get ready to invest in the hottest pieces of the moment, to give your wardrobe a much-needed upgrade. Read more
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more