17 Contagious Smiles That Will Get You Smiling Too
Feb 12, 2016 19:16
Smiling is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to boost your health. It's a lot more than simply letting the world know you're happy. So if you're looking for a reason to smile, here it is. Check out the list below:
1. It lowers your heart rate.
2. It reduces stress.
3. Smiling will improve your mood.
4. It will also increase productivity.
5. It will encourage trust.
6. It can produce empathy.
7. And you can avoid regret.
8. Smiling also helps reduce pain.
9. And it increases attention.
10. What's more, smiling is contagious.
11. It builds attraction.
12. People who smile more are more confident and can even attract success.
13. You'll look a lot younger too.
14. People who smile often live longer too, around 7 years longer than most according to one study.
15. Smiling will also boost your immune system.
16. It releases endorphins, which are the same chemicals that you get from working out.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more