Click Here If You Want To Read The 25 Dumbest Relationship Advice From Cosmo
Feb 05, 2016 12:58
Type 'relationship advice' in Google and you'll find a ton of sites with articles on that topic. Some of them are probably better than the ones you've read in Cosmo. Here are some of the 25 most useless and dumbest relationship advice from the magazine:
1. Flirty texts that involve your dad.
2. Use a fork. ?!?!?
3. Twentysomething YOLO princess.
4. Use your feet to decide.
5. Never pay for the bill.
6. Use donuts.
7. Use pizza.
8. Use shaving cream. And Vine.
9. Emoji. AKA sexting.
10. What guys will do to bang you without a condom.
11. He doesn't want you to spend money because he wants to marry you.
12. Discrimination against the uncircumcised.
13. Hot girls make sex mistakes. And it's a crime.
14. Not really sure what this means.
15. Use face shape to understand guys.
16. If they are Captain Obvious, they must be smart. Smart guys are good.
17. Calling is a bitch tip. ?!?!!?!?!?
19. This is absolutely not useful.
20. Vaginas are sexier than a sense of humor.
21. If it's not his prostate, he must be having some cocaine.
22. Toothpaste. You cheap fucker.
23. If he has a penis, he's a cheater.
24. Because your camera might not get them in the picture?
When more sophisticated cameras like DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) became mainstream, almost everyone who has one wants to become a photographer. However, real photography professionals on photza.com know that snapshots are different from photographs. Lighting, composition and style are not learned overnight. Even those who possess the so-called eye for photography need more than passion and equipment to build a career in this field. So what do else you need to drop the amateur title? Photography courses. Read more
Ketones. The word is bursting out of celebrity mouths like popcorn as society embraces low-carbohydrate diets. Adherents believe that slipping into ketosis is a sign that they’re losing weight. Read more
The rise of social media apps, like Instagram, in the past few years was followed by an increased exposure of different businesses all around the world to large audiences. The app, which started as a platform for sharing photos, became a vital tool that allowed businesses to advertise themselves quickly, easily and virtually for free. Read more