Click Here If You Want To Read The 25 Dumbest Relationship Advice From Cosmo
Feb 05, 2016 12:58
Type 'relationship advice' in Google and you'll find a ton of sites with articles on that topic. Some of them are probably better than the ones you've read in Cosmo. Here are some of the 25 most useless and dumbest relationship advice from the magazine:
1. Flirty texts that involve your dad.
2. Use a fork. ?!?!?
3. Twentysomething YOLO princess.
4. Use your feet to decide.
5. Never pay for the bill.
6. Use donuts.
7. Use pizza.
8. Use shaving cream. And Vine.
9. Emoji. AKA sexting.
10. What guys will do to bang you without a condom.
11. He doesn't want you to spend money because he wants to marry you.
12. Discrimination against the uncircumcised.
13. Hot girls make sex mistakes. And it's a crime.
14. Not really sure what this means.
15. Use face shape to understand guys.
16. If they are Captain Obvious, they must be smart. Smart guys are good.
17. Calling is a bitch tip. ?!?!!?!?!?
19. This is absolutely not useful.
20. Vaginas are sexier than a sense of humor.
21. If it's not his prostate, he must be having some cocaine.
22. Toothpaste. You cheap fucker.
23. If he has a penis, he's a cheater.
24. Because your camera might not get them in the picture?
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more