Click Here If You Want To Read The 25 Dumbest Relationship Advice From Cosmo
Feb 05, 2016 12:58
Type 'relationship advice' in Google and you'll find a ton of sites with articles on that topic. Some of them are probably better than the ones you've read in Cosmo. Here are some of the 25 most useless and dumbest relationship advice from the magazine:
1. Flirty texts that involve your dad.
2. Use a fork. ?!?!?
3. Twentysomething YOLO princess.
4. Use your feet to decide.
5. Never pay for the bill.
6. Use donuts.
7. Use pizza.
8. Use shaving cream. And Vine.
9. Emoji. AKA sexting.
10. What guys will do to bang you without a condom.
11. He doesn't want you to spend money because he wants to marry you.
12. Discrimination against the uncircumcised.
13. Hot girls make sex mistakes. And it's a crime.
14. Not really sure what this means.
15. Use face shape to understand guys.
16. If they are Captain Obvious, they must be smart. Smart guys are good.
17. Calling is a bitch tip. ?!?!!?!?!?
19. This is absolutely not useful.
20. Vaginas are sexier than a sense of humor.
21. If it's not his prostate, he must be having some cocaine.
22. Toothpaste. You cheap fucker.
23. If he has a penis, he's a cheater.
24. Because your camera might not get them in the picture?
When it comes to measuring training, educators face the problem of choosing the best way to do that. With so many methods available to test learners knowledge and performance, multiple choice quizzes still remain controversial. Why? Read more
Every year, state health insurance commissioners announce how much consumers can expect to see their premiums increase by. Since Obamacare has been enacted, very few health insurance policyholders have seen rate increases that would make healthcare unaffordable overall. Read more
The divorce rate, like many other things, varies from generation to generation. Cultures and even people tend to change over times. Values important to one group of people become viewed differently by their children, and the gap between the two widen. And even the laws from state-to-state differ greatly when it comes to how marriages are settled in their respective divorce courts. In Florida, for instance, a Miami divorce lawyer needs to approach a case differently than one in Pittsburgh. The meaning of modern-day divorce has experienced a change from past definitions and the divorce rates are there to prove it. Read more