Click Here If You Want To Read The 25 Dumbest Relationship Advice From Cosmo
Feb 05, 2016 12:58
Type 'relationship advice' in Google and you'll find a ton of sites with articles on that topic. Some of them are probably better than the ones you've read in Cosmo. Here are some of the 25 most useless and dumbest relationship advice from the magazine:
1. Flirty texts that involve your dad.
2. Use a fork. ?!?!?
3. Twentysomething YOLO princess.
4. Use your feet to decide.
5. Never pay for the bill.
6. Use donuts.
7. Use pizza.
8. Use shaving cream. And Vine.
9. Emoji. AKA sexting.
10. What guys will do to bang you without a condom.
11. He doesn't want you to spend money because he wants to marry you.
12. Discrimination against the uncircumcised.
13. Hot girls make sex mistakes. And it's a crime.
14. Not really sure what this means.
15. Use face shape to understand guys.
16. If they are Captain Obvious, they must be smart. Smart guys are good.
17. Calling is a bitch tip. ?!?!!?!?!?
19. This is absolutely not useful.
20. Vaginas are sexier than a sense of humor.
21. If it's not his prostate, he must be having some cocaine.
22. Toothpaste. You cheap fucker.
23. If he has a penis, he's a cheater.
24. Because your camera might not get them in the picture?
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more