Super Hot Female Cosplayer Transforms Into Saitama From One-Punch
Feb 03, 2016 14:25
One-Punch Man has become quite a sensation as of late. Its protagonist, Saitama, is surely becoming one of the most cosplay-ed characters now. Cosplayer Anna Lynn transformed herself into the superhero character. Check it out.
1. Lynn is a woman with a full head of hair. So to pull the whole thing off, she needed to prep for it.
2. She wanted to be as accurate as possible.
3. And because Saitama is bald, and Lynn has a full head of hair, she had to wear a bald cap.
4. First, she started off with some designs and planning.
5. With the help of friends, she put on her bald cap.
6. This is the bald cap she used.
7. Then, she went into costume designing.
8. A lot of detail went into it.
9. Trying it on and it fits perfectly.
10. Next it was the gloves.
11. She couldn't find boots that fit her so she had to make her own.
13. Testing the costume without the bald cap yet. So far so good.
14. And after putting on the bald cap, she looks perfect.
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more