Super Hot Female Cosplayer Transforms Into Saitama From One-Punch
Feb 03, 2016 14:25
One-Punch Man has become quite a sensation as of late. Its protagonist, Saitama, is surely becoming one of the most cosplay-ed characters now. Cosplayer Anna Lynn transformed herself into the superhero character. Check it out.
1. Lynn is a woman with a full head of hair. So to pull the whole thing off, she needed to prep for it.
2. She wanted to be as accurate as possible.
3. And because Saitama is bald, and Lynn has a full head of hair, she had to wear a bald cap.
4. First, she started off with some designs and planning.
5. With the help of friends, she put on her bald cap.
6. This is the bald cap she used.
7. Then, she went into costume designing.
8. A lot of detail went into it.
9. Trying it on and it fits perfectly.
10. Next it was the gloves.
11. She couldn't find boots that fit her so she had to make her own.
13. Testing the costume without the bald cap yet. So far so good.
14. And after putting on the bald cap, she looks perfect.
When the child is two-year-old and can understand all the information fully, you can begin to read books together before the sleep like every night habit. Unfortunately, many parents ignore these advices. Moreover, nowadays it`s not strange thing that schoolchildren learn the computer skills very quickly through all kinds of games. But it should warn parents, especially if simultaneously children don`t want to read or write unwillingly Read more
We all want some extra cash but saving a few coins here and there can be a great strategy to approach as a smart mom. As a matter of fact, a lot of money goes into wastage especially in the kitchen but knowing how to tighten loose taps could go a long way in ensuring that you have some money saved at the end of every day. Read more
If you are planning a good holiday with your family, then do opt for the Tibet tour which is good with a peaceful result. Tibet is a good place to take a trip with family members or friends for a couple of days. Read more