These 19 Life Tips Will Make Your Life a Walk In The Park
Jan 25, 2016 16:28
There's always a better way to do something, and here are some life hacks that will probably save you some time in doing something, or offer a solution to do it better still. Check it out in the gallery below:
1. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes
2. This pillow is the pillow you've been looking for all your life
3. Plastic bags can save your life
4. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer to prevent nails from getting lost on the floor
5. Cut open a tennis ball and fill it with treats to entertain your dog. For hours.
6. This method of making toast:
7. When your perfume bottle is almost empty..
8. This tip for boiling an egg
9. Roll the bag of chips up from the bottom
10. If you don't have anything to prop your phone up...
11. Epic pancake and bacon combo:
12. Add vanilla to improve your paint's harsh smell
13. Attach a tennis ball on a string to ensure you don't hit the wall when you park at home
14. Make a fort by using a large sheet a a fan.
15. This trick will ensure you don't lose pens anymore.
16. Fold and store vertically. Saves time and space.
17. Label your cords.
18. Freeze your soup leftovers into single portions.
19. Bring a fitted bed sheet to the beach to prevent sand getting on it
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more
5 Tips to Save More Money While TravelingTravelling can get expensive quick. There are numerous easy ways to make travel more affordable, however. By creating a plan beforehand and being conscious of your spending activity, you can stay on budget. Read more
Nail salons can be a dime a dozen if they don’t do anything to stand out. Exceptional service, a great location, or awesome products could set them apart from competitors. Salons have different target markets and offer many different experiences, but no matter where you go to get your nails done, you’re bound to see some of the same things. Read more