These 19 Life Tips Will Make Your Life a Walk In The Park
Jan 25, 2016 16:28
There's always a better way to do something, and here are some life hacks that will probably save you some time in doing something, or offer a solution to do it better still. Check it out in the gallery below:
1. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes
2. This pillow is the pillow you've been looking for all your life
3. Plastic bags can save your life
4. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer to prevent nails from getting lost on the floor
5. Cut open a tennis ball and fill it with treats to entertain your dog. For hours.
6. This method of making toast:
7. When your perfume bottle is almost empty..
8. This tip for boiling an egg
9. Roll the bag of chips up from the bottom
10. If you don't have anything to prop your phone up...
11. Epic pancake and bacon combo:
12. Add vanilla to improve your paint's harsh smell
13. Attach a tennis ball on a string to ensure you don't hit the wall when you park at home
14. Make a fort by using a large sheet a a fan.
15. This trick will ensure you don't lose pens anymore.
16. Fold and store vertically. Saves time and space.
17. Label your cords.
18. Freeze your soup leftovers into single portions.
19. Bring a fitted bed sheet to the beach to prevent sand getting on it
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more