These 19 Life Tips Will Make Your Life a Walk In The Park
Jan 25, 2016 16:28
There's always a better way to do something, and here are some life hacks that will probably save you some time in doing something, or offer a solution to do it better still. Check it out in the gallery below:
1. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes
2. This pillow is the pillow you've been looking for all your life
3. Plastic bags can save your life
4. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer to prevent nails from getting lost on the floor
5. Cut open a tennis ball and fill it with treats to entertain your dog. For hours.
6. This method of making toast:
7. When your perfume bottle is almost empty..
8. This tip for boiling an egg
9. Roll the bag of chips up from the bottom
10. If you don't have anything to prop your phone up...
11. Epic pancake and bacon combo:
12. Add vanilla to improve your paint's harsh smell
13. Attach a tennis ball on a string to ensure you don't hit the wall when you park at home
14. Make a fort by using a large sheet a a fan.
15. This trick will ensure you don't lose pens anymore.
16. Fold and store vertically. Saves time and space.
17. Label your cords.
18. Freeze your soup leftovers into single portions.
19. Bring a fitted bed sheet to the beach to prevent sand getting on it
Bulletproof Coffee is a different type of caffeinated beverage from the norm. Asprey includes grass-fed unsalted butter along with coconut oil in the production of their coffee beans. Along with intermittent fasting has been known to help people successfully lose weight, increase muscle mass, and have a boost of energy. Read more
Everything had made easy for you now and you don’t want to spend your valuable time for retyping all the content that you had already typed in the PDF. Now you don’t want to wait for anything just downloads the latest converter tool in your device. If you don’t have any storage space in your device then you can directly transfer your file and convert them through the online. Read more
In case you are someone who has never used a grooming clipper on your dog, you would be surprised to know that learning to use one can actually be quite easy, and can be done quite swiftly. It is extremely easy to groom those dogs at home that have thin or short fur. Read more