These 19 Life Tips Will Make Your Life a Walk In The Park
Jan 25, 2016 16:28
There's always a better way to do something, and here are some life hacks that will probably save you some time in doing something, or offer a solution to do it better still. Check it out in the gallery below:
1. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes
2. This pillow is the pillow you've been looking for all your life
3. Plastic bags can save your life
4. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer to prevent nails from getting lost on the floor
5. Cut open a tennis ball and fill it with treats to entertain your dog. For hours.
6. This method of making toast:
7. When your perfume bottle is almost empty..
8. This tip for boiling an egg
9. Roll the bag of chips up from the bottom
10. If you don't have anything to prop your phone up...
11. Epic pancake and bacon combo:
12. Add vanilla to improve your paint's harsh smell
13. Attach a tennis ball on a string to ensure you don't hit the wall when you park at home
14. Make a fort by using a large sheet a a fan.
15. This trick will ensure you don't lose pens anymore.
16. Fold and store vertically. Saves time and space.
17. Label your cords.
18. Freeze your soup leftovers into single portions.
19. Bring a fitted bed sheet to the beach to prevent sand getting on it
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more