These 19 Life Tips Will Make Your Life a Walk In The Park
Jan 25, 2016 16:28
There's always a better way to do something, and here are some life hacks that will probably save you some time in doing something, or offer a solution to do it better still. Check it out in the gallery below:
1. Prevent your pencil from crumbling when you sharpen it by sticking it in the freezer for a few minutes
2. This pillow is the pillow you've been looking for all your life
3. Plastic bags can save your life
4. Glue a magnet to the end of a hammer to prevent nails from getting lost on the floor
5. Cut open a tennis ball and fill it with treats to entertain your dog. For hours.
6. This method of making toast:
7. When your perfume bottle is almost empty..
8. This tip for boiling an egg
9. Roll the bag of chips up from the bottom
10. If you don't have anything to prop your phone up...
11. Epic pancake and bacon combo:
12. Add vanilla to improve your paint's harsh smell
13. Attach a tennis ball on a string to ensure you don't hit the wall when you park at home
14. Make a fort by using a large sheet a a fan.
15. This trick will ensure you don't lose pens anymore.
16. Fold and store vertically. Saves time and space.
17. Label your cords.
18. Freeze your soup leftovers into single portions.
19. Bring a fitted bed sheet to the beach to prevent sand getting on it
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more