This is Gal Gadot's Instagram, The Actress Playing Wonder Woman
Jan 21, 2016 19:37
Casting Wonder Woman became easier when they found Gal Gadot. She's definitely the perfect person for the role. While we've seen a lot of footage of Batman and Superman in their upcoming movie, we've only really gotten a glimpse of Wonder Woman, until today with this new footage of her. She's also extremely beautiful in real life. Check out her Instagram account:
1. Gadot hails from Israel.
2. She's an actress and model, and it's not hard to tell why from the looks.
3. She won Miss Israel in 2004.
4. She began modeling in the late 2000s.
5. She's 31-years-old this year.
6. She made her film debut in Fast & Furious as Gisele.
7. Before Batman v Superman, she's been in very minor roles.
8. Her big break is likely playing Wonder Woman.
9. A superhero role definitely makes a career for sure.
10. Aside from donning the WW costume, she looks good in normal clothes too, as you can tell.
11. What makes Gal even hotter is that she's a motorcycle enthusiast.
12. She's also married and has one child.
13. She's also the first non-American actress to play Diana / Wonder Woman.
14. Gal even performs her own stunts and is a sports enthusiast. She loves tennis, basketball, and volleyball.
15. She almost got the role of Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy, but Wonder Woman has got to be better!
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more