Each generation can be defined by the gadgets, or technology that were in widespread use at that time. Here are some 21 of them coming from an era that may not be familiar to the younger generation these days. They've seen them, but only on the Internet....
1. Having enough change to make a call
2. Hearing "You've got mail."
3. Adjusting the antenna for a less snowy picture
4. This thing:
5. Searching library index cards for book locations
6. Searching through a heavy encyclopedia for your homework and research
7. Waiting for film to develop
8. Floppy discs
9. Getting your books stamped at the library
10. Old school maps
11. Waiting for a year for your favorite movie to be available
12. Looking at the newspapers for movie times
13. Playing these games
14. A rotary phone.
15. Early projectors
16. Recording your favorite songs off the radio
17. Recording TV programs
18. TV guides existed back then
19. This stereoscopic 3D toy that made still images come to life
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more