The weather is getting warmer and you're all sweaty underneath there. Could this have been prevented by losing your bra for the day? Here are some 15 reasons to ditch it. Try it first. It could be great! Check it out:
1. Feeling free and liberated is awesome.
2. You're basically an awesome feminist right now.
3. It's hard to run without one but you don't need to run!
4. You should do this every time it's hot!
5. This is probably why nipple tape exists.
6. People are going to stare, but who cares.
7. This is what feeling confident feels like!
8. No underwire. Hooray!
9. Sagging isn't going to start with one day, don't worry.
10. Because it'll just happen in your lifetime anyway.
11. Hugging feels weird without one, so don't do it?
12. The girls are moving about in there. It's great!
13. You have one less bra to wash the next day.
14. And it's actually pretty comfortable.
15. And one less article of clothing to remove when you get home.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more