No matter the size of your kitchen, you're always going to be finding yourself in need of some extra space. So here are some pretty nifty ideas on how you can add some extra storage. You'll love these! Check it out:
1. Store bulk purchases in vintage wire shopping baskets.
2. Maximize your under-sink storage space with a shoe organizer.
3. Wicker baskets.
4. Use a wall-mounted sink caddy.
5. Mount your dish rack, too.
6. Upgrade to a full-on grid system so you can add on more storage in seconds.
7. Turn a small bookshelf into a storage solution on wheels.
8. For easy-to-reach storage, place a tension rod over the stove to hang pots and pans.
9. Hang other tools on the bare side of a cabinet to free up your drawers.
10. Double your cabinet capacity by adding pullout shelves.
11. Extra cabinet shelves for upper cabinets.
12. For a quick storage fix, stick some adhesive command hooks on the wall and hang bulkier items.
13. Screw hooks underneath a shelf to hang cooking basics.
14. Get an over-the-sink shelf to double-up on counter space.
15. Get a magnetic spice rack to keep clutter out of your cabinets.
16. Use EVERY BIT of wall space for shelving.
17. Ditch your old trash can and get a cute one that you don’t mind having out.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more