No matter the size of your kitchen, you're always going to be finding yourself in need of some extra space. So here are some pretty nifty ideas on how you can add some extra storage. You'll love these! Check it out:
1. Store bulk purchases in vintage wire shopping baskets.
2. Maximize your under-sink storage space with a shoe organizer.
3. Wicker baskets.
4. Use a wall-mounted sink caddy.
5. Mount your dish rack, too.
6. Upgrade to a full-on grid system so you can add on more storage in seconds.
7. Turn a small bookshelf into a storage solution on wheels.
8. For easy-to-reach storage, place a tension rod over the stove to hang pots and pans.
9. Hang other tools on the bare side of a cabinet to free up your drawers.
10. Double your cabinet capacity by adding pullout shelves.
11. Extra cabinet shelves for upper cabinets.
12. For a quick storage fix, stick some adhesive command hooks on the wall and hang bulkier items.
13. Screw hooks underneath a shelf to hang cooking basics.
14. Get an over-the-sink shelf to double-up on counter space.
15. Get a magnetic spice rack to keep clutter out of your cabinets.
16. Use EVERY BIT of wall space for shelving.
17. Ditch your old trash can and get a cute one that you don’t mind having out.
Nail salons can be a dime a dozen if they don’t do anything to stand out. Exceptional service, a great location, or awesome products could set them apart from competitors. Salons have different target markets and offer many different experiences, but no matter where you go to get your nails done, you’re bound to see some of the same things. Read more
When discussing about the topic of ice breakers, it is most often recommended that you want to generate an ice breaker that will involve the other participants directly into the subject of the meeting or guiding session. But, these funny memes like questions are an exception to that law. Read more
A student’s life is a tough, arduous, stressful ordeal a lot of the time! You are just beginning to grow up for real, formulate your own opinion on things, figure out what you want to do for the rest of your life, and trying to have fun all at the same time! Read more