Done all your Christmas shopping just yet? Now that you're all grown up, it's highly likely you're not so much on the receiving end of presents anymore. At least, not as many as when you were a kid. Here are some old school presents that you're probably not going to miss.
1. This was an awesome toy, but it won't be missed.
2. The first ever generation iPad.
3. This is how alarm clocks should look like, if you're 10.
4. Surely your makeup kit is more complicated than this now.
5. The problem with blow-up furniture? It takes too much air!
6. Why on earth would you want this was a mystery when you were young.
7. These markers. Awesome back then. Now, not so much.
8. Books. Back then, people read a lot of them.
9. Whatever these were. Doesn't look safe, now that you're an adult with some sense of safety.
10. Rainbow koosh. The most useless toy on planet Earth. You wanted it back then, for god knows what reason.
11. This old school MP3 player. Before iPods took over the world.
12. Tamagotchi. You loved this. Now, you've got a real kid to take care of.
13. Lasers. Oh yeah!
14. These skates. That are so ugly...
15. Multi-colored pens. So many options. So practical.
16. Why don't kids have games like these anymore?
17. Your own kitchen. Now you have a real one. Or rather get a new (and real) one,.
18. So awesome. But what a waste of time. The real deal is better.
19. This transparent phone. I mean. All the rage, right?
20. Glow in the dark stars. Now you just want your wall to be filled with real art.
21. These Beanie Babies. They might be worth thousands someday, but until then, it's just going to collect years of dust. YEARS. Of. Dust.
Sadly...today, all them kids (and adults) want presents like iPads, iPhones, smartwatches, tablets, Xboxes, PlayStations, and stuff that will most likely burn a hole in your wallet.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more