Done all your Christmas shopping just yet? Now that you're all grown up, it's highly likely you're not so much on the receiving end of presents anymore. At least, not as many as when you were a kid. Here are some old school presents that you're probably not going to miss.
1. This was an awesome toy, but it won't be missed.
2. The first ever generation iPad.
3. This is how alarm clocks should look like, if you're 10.
4. Surely your makeup kit is more complicated than this now.
5. The problem with blow-up furniture? It takes too much air!
6. Why on earth would you want this was a mystery when you were young.
7. These markers. Awesome back then. Now, not so much.
8. Books. Back then, people read a lot of them.
9. Whatever these were. Doesn't look safe, now that you're an adult with some sense of safety.
10. Rainbow koosh. The most useless toy on planet Earth. You wanted it back then, for god knows what reason.
11. This old school MP3 player. Before iPods took over the world.
12. Tamagotchi. You loved this. Now, you've got a real kid to take care of.
13. Lasers. Oh yeah!
14. These skates. That are so ugly...
15. Multi-colored pens. So many options. So practical.
16. Why don't kids have games like these anymore?
17. Your own kitchen. Now you have a real one. Or rather get a new (and real) one,.
18. So awesome. But what a waste of time. The real deal is better.
19. This transparent phone. I mean. All the rage, right?
20. Glow in the dark stars. Now you just want your wall to be filled with real art.
21. These Beanie Babies. They might be worth thousands someday, but until then, it's just going to collect years of dust. YEARS. Of. Dust.
Sadly...today, all them kids (and adults) want presents like iPads, iPhones, smartwatches, tablets, Xboxes, PlayStations, and stuff that will most likely burn a hole in your wallet.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more