This is You, Because You Are Bad at Expressing Your Feelings
Dec 22, 2015 12:42
Are you the type that's bad at expressing feelings? Do you not show any emotion most of the time? It's not that you don't have any. You're not a stone, that's for sure. You're just really bad at expressing them. No big deal, right?
1. You rarely say these three little words
2. …and it’s a chore for you to respond to them.
3. Crying is never something you've done.
4. Not even for a movie.
5. …and most sappy genres like romantic comedies are too cheesy for your liking.
6. Whether it’s a graduation, funeral, or a wedding, you seldom cry at events other people cry at.
7. PDA is uncomfortable.
8. Hugging is uncomfortable.
9. …and cuddling is uncomfortable.
10. When other people feel proud or happy on your behalf it makes you super uncomfortable
11. It’s not nearly as bad as having to comfort someone yourself.
12. On the very few occasions when you are moved, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
13. You try not to let it show. Because..weird..?
14. You get super uncomfortable when people try to “talk” feelings with you.
15. You usually handle those situations with awkward laughter…
16. Romantic relationships are hard for you.
17. You have feelings but you just don't know how to show them.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more