This is You, Because You Are Bad at Expressing Your Feelings
Dec 22, 2015 12:42
Are you the type that's bad at expressing feelings? Do you not show any emotion most of the time? It's not that you don't have any. You're not a stone, that's for sure. You're just really bad at expressing them. No big deal, right?
1. You rarely say these three little words
2. …and it’s a chore for you to respond to them.
3. Crying is never something you've done.
4. Not even for a movie.
5. …and most sappy genres like romantic comedies are too cheesy for your liking.
6. Whether it’s a graduation, funeral, or a wedding, you seldom cry at events other people cry at.
7. PDA is uncomfortable.
8. Hugging is uncomfortable.
9. …and cuddling is uncomfortable.
10. When other people feel proud or happy on your behalf it makes you super uncomfortable
11. It’s not nearly as bad as having to comfort someone yourself.
12. On the very few occasions when you are moved, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
13. You try not to let it show. Because..weird..?
14. You get super uncomfortable when people try to “talk” feelings with you.
15. You usually handle those situations with awkward laughter…
16. Romantic relationships are hard for you.
17. You have feelings but you just don't know how to show them.
Fashion is something that is forever changing and updating as time goes on, with new trends emerging and designers experiment with different looks. However, once you’ve found your signature style, you can have fun switching it up and adding new elements to your wardrobe. From quirky accessories to stylish garments, fashion is a fast-paced industry that means you can always get your hands on the latest trends. Read more
No one is a born rummy player. You play the game, practice it and perfect its nuances over a period of time to eventually become a good player. In addition to gaining your expertise in the game, you also need to develop certain qualities that set you apart as a good player from the rest. Read more
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more