This is You, Because You Are Bad at Expressing Your Feelings
Dec 22, 2015 12:42
Are you the type that's bad at expressing feelings? Do you not show any emotion most of the time? It's not that you don't have any. You're not a stone, that's for sure. You're just really bad at expressing them. No big deal, right?
1. You rarely say these three little words
2. …and it’s a chore for you to respond to them.
3. Crying is never something you've done.
4. Not even for a movie.
5. …and most sappy genres like romantic comedies are too cheesy for your liking.
6. Whether it’s a graduation, funeral, or a wedding, you seldom cry at events other people cry at.
7. PDA is uncomfortable.
8. Hugging is uncomfortable.
9. …and cuddling is uncomfortable.
10. When other people feel proud or happy on your behalf it makes you super uncomfortable
11. It’s not nearly as bad as having to comfort someone yourself.
12. On the very few occasions when you are moved, you don’t know what to do with yourself.
13. You try not to let it show. Because..weird..?
14. You get super uncomfortable when people try to “talk” feelings with you.
15. You usually handle those situations with awkward laughter…
16. Romantic relationships are hard for you.
17. You have feelings but you just don't know how to show them.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more