This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
Dec 18, 2015 11:24
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more