This Baby Elf on The Shelf is The Cutest Ever Christmas Deco!
Dec 18, 2015 11:24
Elf on the shelf has been quite a big thing as of late, and since it's Christmas season, there's no shortage of people doing stuff like this. But this one here is different. It's gotta be the cutest one we've seen so far!
1. This is 4-month-old Rockwell Lawrence.
2. His father Alan Lawrence runs That Dad Blog, in which he shares anecdotes and pictures of what life as a father of six is like.
3. "All of our friends do the Elf on the Shelf and I've always thought it
was sort of creepy, but sort of fun- this idea of an elf coming to live
in your home and moving around to different places," Lawrence told
4. "And I'm like, what if it was a real elf? And of course, being parents,
we already have the cutest little 4-month-old. So we decided to make a
5. Lawrence is currently employed as an art director, which explains the pictures.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more