This is Taylor Swift's Australian Lookalike And It's Hard To Tell Them Apart!
Dec 17, 2015 19:52
Everyone's got that someone who looks like them. Even TAYLOR SWIFT. Tay is doing her Aussie tour right now, and it looks like her doppelganger has attracted some attention herself too. Olivia Sturgiss might as well be Taylor's twin!
1. Sturgiss attended Taylor's Melbourne concert.
2. And as you can see, she looks a lot like Taylor.
3. Sturgiss is only 19-years-old.
4. She's also spotting an identical hairstyle to Swift too.
5. She says that she and Taylor has similar taste.
6. We're not so sure about them fries though.
7. She's become quite an online sensation with her hashtag - #NoItsLiv.
8. She'll post pictures online with Taylor Swift fans who think she's her.
9. Taylor had already noticed Sturgiss via Tumblr.
When it comes to measuring training, educators face the problem of choosing the best way to do that. With so many methods available to test learners knowledge and performance, multiple choice quizzes still remain controversial. Why? Read more
Every year, state health insurance commissioners announce how much consumers can expect to see their premiums increase by. Since Obamacare has been enacted, very few health insurance policyholders have seen rate increases that would make healthcare unaffordable overall. Read more
The divorce rate, like many other things, varies from generation to generation. Cultures and even people tend to change over times. Values important to one group of people become viewed differently by their children, and the gap between the two widen. And even the laws from state-to-state differ greatly when it comes to how marriages are settled in their respective divorce courts. In Florida, for instance, a Miami divorce lawyer needs to approach a case differently than one in Pittsburgh. The meaning of modern-day divorce has experienced a change from past definitions and the divorce rates are there to prove it. Read more