This is Taylor Swift's Australian Lookalike And It's Hard To Tell Them Apart!
Dec 17, 2015 19:52
Everyone's got that someone who looks like them. Even TAYLOR SWIFT. Tay is doing her Aussie tour right now, and it looks like her doppelganger has attracted some attention herself too. Olivia Sturgiss might as well be Taylor's twin!
1. Sturgiss attended Taylor's Melbourne concert.
2. And as you can see, she looks a lot like Taylor.
3. Sturgiss is only 19-years-old.
4. She's also spotting an identical hairstyle to Swift too.
5. She says that she and Taylor has similar taste.
6. We're not so sure about them fries though.
7. She's become quite an online sensation with her hashtag - #NoItsLiv.
8. She'll post pictures online with Taylor Swift fans who think she's her.
9. Taylor had already noticed Sturgiss via Tumblr.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more