There's a new trend almost every other week sometimes, but here are the ones that caught on like wild fire, and they're also the ones that don't seem very good to begin with. Here are some of the worst trends we saw this year.
1. Kylie Jenner Challenge: Women would place their lips into a shot-glass and suck to get her lips, with a disastrous result.
3. Don't Judge Me: For vain people who adore attention. It started out as an effort to end body shaming when beauty blogger Em Ford removed her makeup, but it backfired when "beautiful" people adopted it and started drawing on unibrows and spots to make themselves look uglier.
4. Fad diets: The Bulletproof Diet involves consuming healthy fat as 60% of your diet, 20% for meat, and 20% vegetables. One staple is to include a mug of coffee loaded with 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter and MCT oil. The diet did not include exercise and there's no scientific evidence to back the claim.
5. Menism: A number of guys took to social media with the hashtag #meninist to mock feminists double standards by revealing all the things that men have to deal with in society.
6. Selfie sticks: nuff said!
7. Condom challenge: Fill a condom with water, drop it over your head. Then laugh. And prove to the world that no matter how big you think you are, you can always fit one.
8. Hoverboards: No, this isn't really a hoverboard.
9. Sam Pepper: His prank in 2014 where he pretended to kill his best mate in ISIS style offended nearly everyone.
Many people would like to travel the world but due to the lack of a way to sustain their trips, they are not able to decide which places to visit. It takes money to travel and live and that is why while you travel you should consider avenues that can bring you income while on the move. There are good ways to earn money as you travel the world, and most of these solutions are able to give you enough to sustain basic needs while on your trip. Here are a few sampled that you might want to consider. Read more
Are you planning a wedding? Weddings are among the crucial events in a person's life and require lots of planning. You should ensure you choose the right photographer since they will take photos that you want to remember. Remember that having a successful wedding includes getting the best wedding photographs. The wedding will be filled with beautiful chaos that will happen fast. It means you should ensure you get the best photographer to capture them. Read more
Gifts are an essential part of our lives. They remind us of certain special moments in our lives. Since time immemorial, exchanging gifts has been an essential part of celebrations, especially on Christmas or anniversaries, because they convey a certain message in a unique way. Read more