There's a new trend almost every other week sometimes, but here are the ones that caught on like wild fire, and they're also the ones that don't seem very good to begin with. Here are some of the worst trends we saw this year.
1. Kylie Jenner Challenge: Women would place their lips into a shot-glass and suck to get her lips, with a disastrous result.
3. Don't Judge Me: For vain people who adore attention. It started out as an effort to end body shaming when beauty blogger Em Ford removed her makeup, but it backfired when "beautiful" people adopted it and started drawing on unibrows and spots to make themselves look uglier.
4. Fad diets: The Bulletproof Diet involves consuming healthy fat as 60% of your diet, 20% for meat, and 20% vegetables. One staple is to include a mug of coffee loaded with 2 tablespoons of grass-fed butter and MCT oil. The diet did not include exercise and there's no scientific evidence to back the claim.
5. Menism: A number of guys took to social media with the hashtag #meninist to mock feminists double standards by revealing all the things that men have to deal with in society.
6. Selfie sticks: nuff said!
7. Condom challenge: Fill a condom with water, drop it over your head. Then laugh. And prove to the world that no matter how big you think you are, you can always fit one.
8. Hoverboards: No, this isn't really a hoverboard.
9. Sam Pepper: His prank in 2014 where he pretended to kill his best mate in ISIS style offended nearly everyone.
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more