This is Proof That Cosmo Has Been Giving The Worst Sex Advice Ever
Dec 09, 2015 15:43
Cosmopolitan sure has a lot of advice on how to make sweet lovin' to your S.O. But as Buzzfeed proves, the magazine has some pretty absurd advice that absolutely no one should or would follow. Worst ever? What do you think? Check it out.
1. Where is this spot exactly?
2. Only a fool would do that.
3. No it won't. No it won't.
4. And possibly break the damn thing!
5. Or if you want to commit accidental murder.
6. And then change your sheets later because that's really messy!
7. How is this sex advice again?
8. Or don't point it out and save the footage for when you're alone the next time?
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more