19 Sad Struggles of Having Two Different Size Boobs
Dec 09, 2015 13:06
No two boobs are made equal. There's always going to be one larger than the other, and the only time this is ever proportionate is if they are fake. Here are some of the struggles you'll know of having two different size boobs.
1. You try to perk up the smaller boob up a lot.
2. The larger boob always takes over the world.
3. Sometimes, one of your 'girls' is so larger than the other, she's noticeable.
4. You get people staring sometimes.
5. You wish there was a bra with an extra push-up in just one side.
6. One larger breasts means one heavier breasts.
7. And that means, one side shoulder pain.
8. Tight clothes draw attention to that fact.
9. Printed tees too.
10. Boob jiggle is not equal jiggles.
11. Loose tops make the jiggles look weird.
12. The smaller boob's bra has some space in it.
13. Wearing tank tops are going to be hard because the larger boob is going to win.
14. Uneven goodies. It's a fact.
15. The larger one might be your S.O. 'favorite one.'
16. You've tried sleeping on it to make it even with the other side.
17. Contouring them takes too much effort.
18. The inevitable sag is going to make it look even more different.
19. But so what? Have fun with them! They're yours and they're lovely!
Whether you’re planning a vacation with family, a trip with friends, or even a solo adventure, then picking your destination is always the trickiest part of the planning process. If you’re considering staying at home in the U.S. for your next trip, there are still so many wonderful destinations to choose from, so it’s no surprise if you’re struggling to make up your mind when it comes to where to go. Read more
So here’s the deal: It’s a Friday and you just got your driver’s license. You’re around sixteen years old, maybe even seventeen and you’ve been driving under supervision with your mom or dad for quite some time, but now, you’re legally able to drive on your own. Read more
In life, there are a lot of different things that all feel inspired to do from time to time. Some will want to spend more time with their family, others will want to change careers, but sometimes, the things we know we should start to do go above and beyond that. Like giving back. Read more