Don't have the fear of saggy boobs? Then it's time to ditch your bra! But before you do, you'll want to check these things to make sure you're really up for it. If you agree with all, then we suggest it is time to say goodbye to them.
1. Bras are uncomfortable.
2. Even your favourite bra can betray you.
3. Bras ruin nice backless dresses.
4. And strapless bras have never been a friend to anyone.
5. You have to pay money for bras.
6. Bras won’t stay put.
7. Bras can physically hold you back in life.
8. Bras don't last forever.
9. Bras pinch your back fat.
10. The feeling of taking your bra off at the end of the day is awesome.
11. The fear of possible wardrobe malfunctions.
12. No bra means no more awkward strap twists.
13. You do not need more awkward tan lines.
14. Washing your bras is confusing.
15. Nipples are seriously hot.
16. Wind. Airy. Love.
17. You've got one less item of clothing to remove.
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more
Tired of hearing that age is inevitable? It is time to prove that statement wrong; you can be as young as you want for as long as you want! It is hard to go day by day and face the truth of age. It changes the way you look, the way you feel physically and emotionally, and puts a damper on your outlook on life. We don’t blame you, the world sets such a negative outlook on aging. Age is just a number in our books, it’s all about how you look and feel. Today there are so many things out there that are made to help you “look” younger but costs more than your own retirement fund. However, younger isn’t only achieved with money. Are you ready to feel young again? Learn about the top tips to help make you look and feel younger: Read more
While thoughtful gestures are always appreciated by a friend or loved one in need, it can be difficult to know what to give someone who has cancer, and many people get it wrong. The go-to gift is usually flowers for most hospital patients, but they never last more than a few days and usually require at least some maintenance. Flowers have also been banned from most medical facilities because of patient allergies, so they’re not always the most practical gift. Read more