Don't have the fear of saggy boobs? Then it's time to ditch your bra! But before you do, you'll want to check these things to make sure you're really up for it. If you agree with all, then we suggest it is time to say goodbye to them.
1. Bras are uncomfortable.
2. Even your favourite bra can betray you.
3. Bras ruin nice backless dresses.
4. And strapless bras have never been a friend to anyone.
5. You have to pay money for bras.
6. Bras won’t stay put.
7. Bras can physically hold you back in life.
8. Bras don't last forever.
9. Bras pinch your back fat.
10. The feeling of taking your bra off at the end of the day is awesome.
11. The fear of possible wardrobe malfunctions.
12. No bra means no more awkward strap twists.
13. You do not need more awkward tan lines.
14. Washing your bras is confusing.
15. Nipples are seriously hot.
16. Wind. Airy. Love.
17. You've got one less item of clothing to remove.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more