Don't have the fear of saggy boobs? Then it's time to ditch your bra! But before you do, you'll want to check these things to make sure you're really up for it. If you agree with all, then we suggest it is time to say goodbye to them.
1. Bras are uncomfortable.
2. Even your favourite bra can betray you.
3. Bras ruin nice backless dresses.
4. And strapless bras have never been a friend to anyone.
5. You have to pay money for bras.
6. Bras won’t stay put.
7. Bras can physically hold you back in life.
8. Bras don't last forever.
9. Bras pinch your back fat.
10. The feeling of taking your bra off at the end of the day is awesome.
11. The fear of possible wardrobe malfunctions.
12. No bra means no more awkward strap twists.
13. You do not need more awkward tan lines.
14. Washing your bras is confusing.
15. Nipples are seriously hot.
16. Wind. Airy. Love.
17. You've got one less item of clothing to remove.
Whether you’re packing for a family vacation or a business trip, it’s always better to pack light. Packing light comes with more than just a few benefits. For instance, it allows you to get around and about more easily while saving time. But packing is a personal decision and every person has his own idea of what they think is essential for the trip. Yet by following few very basic rules, you can shed some weight and size for a convenient and comfortable trip. Read more
Severe weather can hit at any time. If your community is unprepared to deal with an extreme weather event, you are putting your residents in danger. You can also suffer tremendous financial loss due to damages. Below are 4 ways your community can prepare for extreme weather and minimize its effect. Read more
Online dating platforms have been around for over two decades. Their younger sibling, mobile dating apps, have been around for close to ten years themselves. This means that for the majority of singles, access to online dating has been commonplace throughout most of their adult lives. Even for people who have entered the single scene following a divorce or separation, the internet as a venue for meeting like-minded adults for long-term or casual dating has become the defacto norm. Read more