Here Are The 19 Struggles Only People With Flat Butts Understand
Dec 03, 2015 10:45
Got no butt? Then you'll know the struggle, but there's a good chance that you''re pretty used to it too. Still, you'll always be trying to get Jen Selter-like buns. Now, if only you didn't have such a flat one to begin with...
1. You endure the daily struggle of trying to find a pair of pants that actually look good on your butt.
2. You constantly wish your butt had the power to change lives
3. You’ve watched way too many instructional twerking videos on YouTube, but you know that despite your efforts, you’ll never be able to ACTUALLY twerk
4. Riding a bike is a form of mild torture for you.
5. And sitting on someone’s lap is a mild form of torture for them.
6. On more than one occasion you’ve been referred to as “pancake butt.”
7. You’ve tried every different butt pose and none of them work. Because you have no butt to pose.
8. Finding bathing suit bottoms that fit has proven to be one of your greatest challenges in life.
9. You’ve tried every single buns of steel exercise
10. and still, your butt situation remains hopeless.
11. The belief that some number of squats can transform you into Nicki Minaj.
12. There is naught with which to twerk.
13. No. Cushioning.
14. You work hard to avoid bottoms with clothing/logos on them
15. That thing where it’s ALMOST like you have a butt, if you bend over at a 90-degree angle
16. When you lose weight, your butt goes first.
17. You watch as many workouts as possible to achieve this.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more