Here Are The 19 Struggles Only People With Flat Butts Understand
Dec 03, 2015 10:45
Got no butt? Then you'll know the struggle, but there's a good chance that you''re pretty used to it too. Still, you'll always be trying to get Jen Selter-like buns. Now, if only you didn't have such a flat one to begin with...
1. You endure the daily struggle of trying to find a pair of pants that actually look good on your butt.
2. You constantly wish your butt had the power to change lives
3. You’ve watched way too many instructional twerking videos on YouTube, but you know that despite your efforts, you’ll never be able to ACTUALLY twerk
4. Riding a bike is a form of mild torture for you.
5. And sitting on someone’s lap is a mild form of torture for them.
6. On more than one occasion you’ve been referred to as “pancake butt.”
7. You’ve tried every different butt pose and none of them work. Because you have no butt to pose.
8. Finding bathing suit bottoms that fit has proven to be one of your greatest challenges in life.
9. You’ve tried every single buns of steel exercise
10. and still, your butt situation remains hopeless.
11. The belief that some number of squats can transform you into Nicki Minaj.
12. There is naught with which to twerk.
13. No. Cushioning.
14. You work hard to avoid bottoms with clothing/logos on them
15. That thing where it’s ALMOST like you have a butt, if you bend over at a 90-degree angle
16. When you lose weight, your butt goes first.
17. You watch as many workouts as possible to achieve this.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more