Here Are The 19 Struggles Only People With Flat Butts Understand
Dec 03, 2015 10:45
Got no butt? Then you'll know the struggle, but there's a good chance that you''re pretty used to it too. Still, you'll always be trying to get Jen Selter-like buns. Now, if only you didn't have such a flat one to begin with...
1. You endure the daily struggle of trying to find a pair of pants that actually look good on your butt.
2. You constantly wish your butt had the power to change lives
3. You’ve watched way too many instructional twerking videos on YouTube, but you know that despite your efforts, you’ll never be able to ACTUALLY twerk
4. Riding a bike is a form of mild torture for you.
5. And sitting on someone’s lap is a mild form of torture for them.
6. On more than one occasion you’ve been referred to as “pancake butt.”
7. You’ve tried every different butt pose and none of them work. Because you have no butt to pose.
8. Finding bathing suit bottoms that fit has proven to be one of your greatest challenges in life.
9. You’ve tried every single buns of steel exercise
10. and still, your butt situation remains hopeless.
11. The belief that some number of squats can transform you into Nicki Minaj.
12. There is naught with which to twerk.
13. No. Cushioning.
14. You work hard to avoid bottoms with clothing/logos on them
15. That thing where it’s ALMOST like you have a butt, if you bend over at a 90-degree angle
16. When you lose weight, your butt goes first.
17. You watch as many workouts as possible to achieve this.
When it comes to measuring training, educators face the problem of choosing the best way to do that. With so many methods available to test learners knowledge and performance, multiple choice quizzes still remain controversial. Why? Read more
Every year, state health insurance commissioners announce how much consumers can expect to see their premiums increase by. Since Obamacare has been enacted, very few health insurance policyholders have seen rate increases that would make healthcare unaffordable overall. Read more
The divorce rate, like many other things, varies from generation to generation. Cultures and even people tend to change over times. Values important to one group of people become viewed differently by their children, and the gap between the two widen. And even the laws from state-to-state differ greatly when it comes to how marriages are settled in their respective divorce courts. In Florida, for instance, a Miami divorce lawyer needs to approach a case differently than one in Pittsburgh. The meaning of modern-day divorce has experienced a change from past definitions and the divorce rates are there to prove it. Read more