15 A**hole Moments From "Love Actually," Making It a Terrible Movie
Dec 01, 2015 12:04
British comedies can make you forget that a lot of the characters in the show are actually bigger asses than their comedic demeanor make them out to be. Love Actually is actually a terrible movie. Here's why.
1. This guy. He lays the moves on his best friend's wife. Great guy!
2. Because earlier in the film, he tried being an ass to her and that didn't work at all for him.
3. This guy, who said, "Try my lovely nuts."
4. Is also the guy who said, "I'm Colin, god of sex." (Not.)
5. Harry, the boss, practically forces an employee to engage in sexual relations with a co-worker. Great boss!
6. Mia, always flirting with a married man. Adultery ftw!
7. Harry, the boss, buys Mia an expensive necklace.
8. But gives his wife a Joni Mitchell album. True love!
9. People keep calling Natalie..fat.
10. Karen says this to Daniel when he's mourning his wife.
11. The first thing Jamie says in Portuguese to Aurelia is to marry him. Smooth. Fastest way to get laid..?
12. Absolutely zero employer/employee boundaries.
13. Billy Bob Thornton is a womanizer in the show.
14. Erm, plus he's the POTUS.
15. And a bonus repeat of the guy who laid moves on his best friend's wife. Yes. This great guy again.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more