15 A**hole Moments From "Love Actually," Making It a Terrible Movie
Dec 01, 2015 12:04
British comedies can make you forget that a lot of the characters in the show are actually bigger asses than their comedic demeanor make them out to be. Love Actually is actually a terrible movie. Here's why.
1. This guy. He lays the moves on his best friend's wife. Great guy!
2. Because earlier in the film, he tried being an ass to her and that didn't work at all for him.
3. This guy, who said, "Try my lovely nuts."
4. Is also the guy who said, "I'm Colin, god of sex." (Not.)
5. Harry, the boss, practically forces an employee to engage in sexual relations with a co-worker. Great boss!
6. Mia, always flirting with a married man. Adultery ftw!
7. Harry, the boss, buys Mia an expensive necklace.
8. But gives his wife a Joni Mitchell album. True love!
9. People keep calling Natalie..fat.
10. Karen says this to Daniel when he's mourning his wife.
11. The first thing Jamie says in Portuguese to Aurelia is to marry him. Smooth. Fastest way to get laid..?
12. Absolutely zero employer/employee boundaries.
13. Billy Bob Thornton is a womanizer in the show.
14. Erm, plus he's the POTUS.
15. And a bonus repeat of the guy who laid moves on his best friend's wife. Yes. This great guy again.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more