15 A**hole Moments From "Love Actually," Making It a Terrible Movie
Dec 01, 2015 12:04
British comedies can make you forget that a lot of the characters in the show are actually bigger asses than their comedic demeanor make them out to be. Love Actually is actually a terrible movie. Here's why.
1. This guy. He lays the moves on his best friend's wife. Great guy!
2. Because earlier in the film, he tried being an ass to her and that didn't work at all for him.
3. This guy, who said, "Try my lovely nuts."
4. Is also the guy who said, "I'm Colin, god of sex." (Not.)
5. Harry, the boss, practically forces an employee to engage in sexual relations with a co-worker. Great boss!
6. Mia, always flirting with a married man. Adultery ftw!
7. Harry, the boss, buys Mia an expensive necklace.
8. But gives his wife a Joni Mitchell album. True love!
9. People keep calling Natalie..fat.
10. Karen says this to Daniel when he's mourning his wife.
11. The first thing Jamie says in Portuguese to Aurelia is to marry him. Smooth. Fastest way to get laid..?
12. Absolutely zero employer/employee boundaries.
13. Billy Bob Thornton is a womanizer in the show.
14. Erm, plus he's the POTUS.
15. And a bonus repeat of the guy who laid moves on his best friend's wife. Yes. This great guy again.
Fashion is something that is forever changing and updating as time goes on, with new trends emerging and designers experiment with different looks. However, once you’ve found your signature style, you can have fun switching it up and adding new elements to your wardrobe. From quirky accessories to stylish garments, fashion is a fast-paced industry that means you can always get your hands on the latest trends. Read more
No one is a born rummy player. You play the game, practice it and perfect its nuances over a period of time to eventually become a good player. In addition to gaining your expertise in the game, you also need to develop certain qualities that set you apart as a good player from the rest. Read more
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more