13 Things Only People With Small Butts Will Understand
Nov 26, 2015 12:09
So...you were not blessed with the behind of Kim Kardashian types. But is that the end of the world? Absolutely not! But that doesn't mean you don't crave for one. After all, wouldn't you like to check yourself out all the time?
1. You just don't understand how big butts can get.
2. You keep checking out fitness models on Instagram with their incredibly hot butts.
3. It's all about the angle sometimes.
4. The right pair of jeans is tough to find.
5. Because, you know, they might not fit.
6. You consider booty boosters, but no, you don't.
7. You believe that squats can give you a Nicki Minaj butt.
8. Riding bikes aren't as cushiony as you think.
9. Button-butt. That's what you have.
10. You don't buy stuff with logos on your bottoms because it won't look nice.
11. You can't swing your hips while walking.
12. When you lose weight, your butt is the first to go.
13. But you really don't care. You're still fabulous.
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more