20 Things That Happen When You're Not Wearing a Bra
Nov 20, 2015 11:53
You decided not to wear a bra today, and there will be consequences. Some of them, maybe bad. Some of them, possibly good. So what will happen? What goes on? Will you regret it? So many questions, but will there be answers?
1. You wonder if it's obvious.
2. Then you realize you don't really care because personal comfort comes first.
3. But then it gets cold and you cover up. So you do care.
4. You try not to sit in front of the air conditioner.
5. Your only defense against it is folding your arms in front of your chest.
6. Because hard nips will draw attention. Eyes on them!
7. Will one day of not wearing a bra cause sagging?
8. Hugging someone will be awkward. You might not want to do it.
9. People who notice will ask you, "Are you not wearing a bra now?"
10. The day you decided to not wear a bra was also the day you somehow had to run.
11. You could be late for an appointment, or something.
12. You envy how men don't need to wear one.
13. There was a time bras didn't even exist.
14. So why do you have to wear one now?
15. You feel so good without the support. But also, a little naked underneath.
16. But you also feel embarrassed and afraid to be in crowded places.
17. What if some grazes your unprotected boob in a crowded place?
18. You've got to be careful when you lean over and not expose yourself.
19. But then you get home, and you routinely take your bra off but realize you didn't wear one.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more