20 Things That Happen When You're Not Wearing a Bra
Nov 20, 2015 11:53
You decided not to wear a bra today, and there will be consequences. Some of them, maybe bad. Some of them, possibly good. So what will happen? What goes on? Will you regret it? So many questions, but will there be answers?
1. You wonder if it's obvious.
2. Then you realize you don't really care because personal comfort comes first.
3. But then it gets cold and you cover up. So you do care.
4. You try not to sit in front of the air conditioner.
5. Your only defense against it is folding your arms in front of your chest.
6. Because hard nips will draw attention. Eyes on them!
7. Will one day of not wearing a bra cause sagging?
8. Hugging someone will be awkward. You might not want to do it.
9. People who notice will ask you, "Are you not wearing a bra now?"
10. The day you decided to not wear a bra was also the day you somehow had to run.
11. You could be late for an appointment, or something.
12. You envy how men don't need to wear one.
13. There was a time bras didn't even exist.
14. So why do you have to wear one now?
15. You feel so good without the support. But also, a little naked underneath.
16. But you also feel embarrassed and afraid to be in crowded places.
17. What if some grazes your unprotected boob in a crowded place?
18. You've got to be careful when you lean over and not expose yourself.
19. But then you get home, and you routinely take your bra off but realize you didn't wear one.
Fashion is something that is forever changing and updating as time goes on, with new trends emerging and designers experiment with different looks. However, once you’ve found your signature style, you can have fun switching it up and adding new elements to your wardrobe. From quirky accessories to stylish garments, fashion is a fast-paced industry that means you can always get your hands on the latest trends. Read more
No one is a born rummy player. You play the game, practice it and perfect its nuances over a period of time to eventually become a good player. In addition to gaining your expertise in the game, you also need to develop certain qualities that set you apart as a good player from the rest. Read more
Do you feel ready to welcome a new furball into your life, and into your home? While talking about owning a pet is a great idea, actually turning this dream into reality can provide a whole host of issues and problems that you might not previously have considered. Not only is getting a family pet a huge responsibility, but it can also generate costs and inconveniences, especially if your pet gets sick or you work long hours and need to find someone to help you take your pet out during the day. Read more