It starts with you. You need to drag yourself off the couch to start working out. But how do you do it if you're lazy? Most of us are! You do these things to yourself. It might just work. Check out the list below.
1. Put on your workout clothes.
2. Write down how you feel after every workout.
3. Remember why you started.
4. Keep doing it and look yourself in the mirror.
5. Ask yourself if you will regret skipping this workout.
6. Sign up for other kinds of workout classes.
7. Or workout in a group.
8. Get addicted to taking pictures of yourself after your workout.
9. Surround yourself with motivation.
10. Give yourself micro-challenges.
11. Give yourself long-term challenges.
12. Work out with people who will cheer you on.
13. Listen to music while you workout.
14. Do it for the pictures:
15. And then flood your newsfeed with them.
16. Make whatever exercise you're doing fun.
17. Think about how much you'll make people envy you.
18. And yearn for your body.
19. Compete with everyone.
20. Tell yourself you didn't just wake up like this.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more