Having a big butt is like both a curse and a gift. It's attractive, but yet, it's troublesome. There are some unexpected side effects of having a big posterior. Check out the list below. The struggle is real.
1. Everyone stares.
2. Pants size might be a mystery.
3. Low-waist jeans may be your mortal enemy.
4. Skinny jeans look great, until you start to put them on.
5. The wear and tear of jeans is imminent.
6. Skirts are great but putting on a pencil skirt will make you look instantly NSFW.
7. Wearing spanx might be tough.
8. Wearing leggings. Your only option.
9. You love your heels but they might make your butt look even more bigger.
10. Your lower back never touched the bed.
11. Narrow spaces. You can't fit.
12. You have no control over whatever happens behind you.
13. You might also unknowingly bump into another human being.
14. Butt-dialing may be a real thing for you.
15. Butt envy is real. People without them will feel inferior.
With summer drawing to a close; you might want to go on one last road trip to enjoy the open road, a beautiful coastline, or just a change of scenery. You’ll be able to make some lasting summer memories with your loved ones, and it could be a total surprise where the road takes you. Read more
Looking for a slice of heaven? ChefsFeed, the only chef-powered food media site has the scoop on five of the best slices in the country. These are recommendations you can trust: only the best chefs in every city recommend dishes so you know these are coming from a source you can trust! The Saint Louie at the Speedy Romeo Read more
Shopping around for a hotel is exhausting, especially if you aren’t sure what you’re doing. There are so many to choose from, and eventually, they all start to look the same. Take a step back and contemplate why you’re looking for a room in the first place. Read more