Need another reason to get off the couch today? Here are some 15 pictures showing you how to mind the gap, along with a couple of motivational quotes to get you moving and sweating. Check out the list below:
1. Strive for progress, not perfection.
2. You miss 100% of the shots you didn't take.
3. If you don't mistakes, you're not really trying.
4. Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
5. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
6. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
7. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
8. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.
9. Just do it.
10. Clear your mind of can't.
11. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
12. It's never too late to become what you might have been.
13. Fear is what stops you. Courage is what keeps you going.
14. It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you aren't.
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more
Fashion is all about ensuring that the curiosity of the customer is intact. The unique features of a fashion related product enhances its value proposition. However concentration and awareness is required to understand the choices of the customers. Read more