Need another reason to get off the couch today? Here are some 15 pictures showing you how to mind the gap, along with a couple of motivational quotes to get you moving and sweating. Check out the list below:
1. Strive for progress, not perfection.
2. You miss 100% of the shots you didn't take.
3. If you don't mistakes, you're not really trying.
4. Strength doesn't come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
5. Energy and persistence conquer all things.
6. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
7. Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
8. The difference between a goal and a dream is a deadline.
9. Just do it.
10. Clear your mind of can't.
11. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
12. It's never too late to become what you might have been.
13. Fear is what stops you. Courage is what keeps you going.
14. It's not who you are that holds you back. It's who you think you aren't.
When more sophisticated cameras like DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) became mainstream, almost everyone who has one wants to become a photographer. However, real photography professionals on photza.com know that snapshots are different from photographs. Lighting, composition and style are not learned overnight. Even those who possess the so-called eye for photography need more than passion and equipment to build a career in this field. So what do else you need to drop the amateur title? Photography courses. Read more
Ketones. The word is bursting out of celebrity mouths like popcorn as society embraces low-carbohydrate diets. Adherents believe that slipping into ketosis is a sign that they’re losing weight. Read more
The rise of social media apps, like Instagram, in the past few years was followed by an increased exposure of different businesses all around the world to large audiences. The app, which started as a platform for sharing photos, became a vital tool that allowed businesses to advertise themselves quickly, easily and virtually for free. Read more