How many times do you shower a day? Some people do it once, some people do it twice. Which category do you fall in to? Then, there's also the camp where some only shower in the morning. And some only shower in the night. Which are you?
1. You can take your sweet time in the shower because you're not in a rush.
2. You'll fall asleep faster too.
3. You don't have to rush in the morning.
4. Which means you have more time in the morning for SLEEP.
5. And BREAKFAST.
6. You just need to focus on looking hot after that in the morning.
7. It’s so much easier to get your butt to the the gym when you haven’t showered yet that day.
8. You never have to fight your early-rising roommates for bathroom time.
9. Which also means you never end up with cold water!
10. You don’t understand how people actually get into their beds DIRTY every night.
11. You're super clean, making your sheets, super clean too!
12. You never have to subject yourself to the pain that is starting your morning all wet and bedraggled.
13. And drying and styling your hair first thing in the morning honestly just seems cruel.
14. Night showers are usually longer. It's your "me-time.
15. Not to mention showering at night is just as hygienic as showering in the morning.
16. Because you know that ending your day hot, wet, and naked is actually where it’s at.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more