How many times do you shower a day? Some people do it once, some people do it twice. Which category do you fall in to? Then, there's also the camp where some only shower in the morning. And some only shower in the night. Which are you?
1. You can take your sweet time in the shower because you're not in a rush.
2. You'll fall asleep faster too.
3. You don't have to rush in the morning.
4. Which means you have more time in the morning for SLEEP.
5. And BREAKFAST.
6. You just need to focus on looking hot after that in the morning.
7. It’s so much easier to get your butt to the the gym when you haven’t showered yet that day.
8. You never have to fight your early-rising roommates for bathroom time.
9. Which also means you never end up with cold water!
10. You don’t understand how people actually get into their beds DIRTY every night.
11. You're super clean, making your sheets, super clean too!
12. You never have to subject yourself to the pain that is starting your morning all wet and bedraggled.
13. And drying and styling your hair first thing in the morning honestly just seems cruel.
14. Night showers are usually longer. It's your "me-time.
15. Not to mention showering at night is just as hygienic as showering in the morning.
16. Because you know that ending your day hot, wet, and naked is actually where it’s at.
Humanity as we know it has been around for hundreds of thousands of years. Books meant for public consumption have been around for less than a thousand, and yet, the ability to write, express and share our ideas on a widespread scale has altered our society and our history beyond measure. Books have transformed humanity, and they can transform your life too in these five ways: Read more
Being with someone who makes you smile every day is the best thing that anybody can ask for. You wake up with your partner by your side, and you go to sleep with them in your arms. However, lately, it might seem as if they aren’t happy with you. Over time, it could be that you are showing less affection to them than they hoped, making them withdrawn. Luckily, there are a few ways that you can express the love you hold for your partner in the actions you do, which will leave them feeling loved and cared for in no time. Read more
Valentine day, the most awaited day to express your love for your special someone they can be your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, your close friends or for your family members as they also need your love and care. This day is not only for the couples as this day is for spreading love and joy and it can be celebrated with your family members, it is very obvious that you love parents so why not to surprise them also and gift them something special. Read more