How many times do you shower a day? Some people do it once, some people do it twice. Which category do you fall in to? Then, there's also the camp where some only shower in the morning. And some only shower in the night. Which are you?
1. You can take your sweet time in the shower because you're not in a rush.
2. You'll fall asleep faster too.
3. You don't have to rush in the morning.
4. Which means you have more time in the morning for SLEEP.
5. And BREAKFAST.
6. You just need to focus on looking hot after that in the morning.
7. It’s so much easier to get your butt to the the gym when you haven’t showered yet that day.
8. You never have to fight your early-rising roommates for bathroom time.
9. Which also means you never end up with cold water!
10. You don’t understand how people actually get into their beds DIRTY every night.
11. You're super clean, making your sheets, super clean too!
12. You never have to subject yourself to the pain that is starting your morning all wet and bedraggled.
13. And drying and styling your hair first thing in the morning honestly just seems cruel.
14. Night showers are usually longer. It's your "me-time.
15. Not to mention showering at night is just as hygienic as showering in the morning.
16. Because you know that ending your day hot, wet, and naked is actually where it’s at.
If you leave home for an office each day, you’re going to need to take a lot of items with you; a laptop, files, lunch, phone and accessories, makeup, wallet, even a spare set of clothes if you’re heading out to a bar or the gym when you’re done. So, a roomy work bag is a necessity. That work bag doesn’t have to be a standard leather briefcase, though. You don’t have to be the same as everyone else – these gorgeous alternatives will give you a fashion edge, as well as being perfectly practical. Read more
If you’re a regular gym user, you won’t have failed to notice how most – if not all – of the other people working out around you are listening to music. You probably do it too. What is it about music, though that makes a work out so much more palatable? What does it do to our brains – and our bodies – to help us push through? Read more
When I watched Field of Dreams, the quote I left that movie with was "If you build it they will come." Once the baseball field was built, the ghosts found it. When the World Wide Web was new, that was fairly true. Since the mid-1990's, there has been tremendous and explosive growth in the web. Consider for a moment: there are an estimated 612 million websites in the world, but only 185 million websites are active according to TechLogon.com. Read more