There's more to your butt than you think you know but most people aren't so concerned or keen to know about the science or facts about it, other than how can you get a butt that looks awesome. Here are some 17 things you should know:
1. You have three muscles in your butt - Gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluetues minimus.
2. If you want a bigger butt, you'll need to make those three muscles grow.
3. The appearance of your butt has a lot to do with how much fat is covering your glutes.
4. If you're working out to get a Jen Selter-butt, you'll have to lose body fat first.
5. If you want to lose fat, you'll need fewer calories than you need to maintain your current weight.
6. You'll need to eat less carbs and more protein.
7. Don't diet.
8. A regular scale won't help you. You'll need to know the weight you're losing is fat instead.
9. Running, yoga, pilates, are overrated for glute development.
10. Run up the stairs, or up the hill. Repeat. This is the best way to target your glutes.
11. Unfortunately, you have to do more than just squat to get this:
12. Do glute strength training with bodyweight exercises and hip thrusts.
13. Add more weight when your glutes become stronger.
14. Train at least three to five days per week.
15. Take a lot of rest. Glutes need to rest.
16. Make sure you have a healthy expectation of the results.
17. This butt didn't just happen. You'll need discipline.
When it comes to measuring training, educators face the problem of choosing the best way to do that. With so many methods available to test learners knowledge and performance, multiple choice quizzes still remain controversial. Why? Read more
Every year, state health insurance commissioners announce how much consumers can expect to see their premiums increase by. Since Obamacare has been enacted, very few health insurance policyholders have seen rate increases that would make healthcare unaffordable overall. Read more
The divorce rate, like many other things, varies from generation to generation. Cultures and even people tend to change over times. Values important to one group of people become viewed differently by their children, and the gap between the two widen. And even the laws from state-to-state differ greatly when it comes to how marriages are settled in their respective divorce courts. In Florida, for instance, a Miami divorce lawyer needs to approach a case differently than one in Pittsburgh. The meaning of modern-day divorce has experienced a change from past definitions and the divorce rates are there to prove it. Read more