There's more to your butt than you think you know but most people aren't so concerned or keen to know about the science or facts about it, other than how can you get a butt that looks awesome. Here are some 17 things you should know:
1. You have three muscles in your butt - Gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluetues minimus.
2. If you want a bigger butt, you'll need to make those three muscles grow.
3. The appearance of your butt has a lot to do with how much fat is covering your glutes.
4. If you're working out to get a Jen Selter-butt, you'll have to lose body fat first.
5. If you want to lose fat, you'll need fewer calories than you need to maintain your current weight.
6. You'll need to eat less carbs and more protein.
7. Don't diet.
8. A regular scale won't help you. You'll need to know the weight you're losing is fat instead.
9. Running, yoga, pilates, are overrated for glute development.
10. Run up the stairs, or up the hill. Repeat. This is the best way to target your glutes.
11. Unfortunately, you have to do more than just squat to get this:
12. Do glute strength training with bodyweight exercises and hip thrusts.
13. Add more weight when your glutes become stronger.
14. Train at least three to five days per week.
15. Take a lot of rest. Glutes need to rest.
16. Make sure you have a healthy expectation of the results.
17. This butt didn't just happen. You'll need discipline.
When more sophisticated cameras like DSLR (digital single-lens reflex) became mainstream, almost everyone who has one wants to become a photographer. However, real photography professionals on photza.com know that snapshots are different from photographs. Lighting, composition and style are not learned overnight. Even those who possess the so-called eye for photography need more than passion and equipment to build a career in this field. So what do else you need to drop the amateur title? Photography courses. Read more
Ketones. The word is bursting out of celebrity mouths like popcorn as society embraces low-carbohydrate diets. Adherents believe that slipping into ketosis is a sign that they’re losing weight. Read more
The rise of social media apps, like Instagram, in the past few years was followed by an increased exposure of different businesses all around the world to large audiences. The app, which started as a platform for sharing photos, became a vital tool that allowed businesses to advertise themselves quickly, easily and virtually for free. Read more