There's more to your butt than you think you know but most people aren't so concerned or keen to know about the science or facts about it, other than how can you get a butt that looks awesome. Here are some 17 things you should know:
1. You have three muscles in your butt - Gluteus maximus, gluteus medius, and gluetues minimus.
2. If you want a bigger butt, you'll need to make those three muscles grow.
3. The appearance of your butt has a lot to do with how much fat is covering your glutes.
4. If you're working out to get a Jen Selter-butt, you'll have to lose body fat first.
5. If you want to lose fat, you'll need fewer calories than you need to maintain your current weight.
6. You'll need to eat less carbs and more protein.
7. Don't diet.
8. A regular scale won't help you. You'll need to know the weight you're losing is fat instead.
9. Running, yoga, pilates, are overrated for glute development.
10. Run up the stairs, or up the hill. Repeat. This is the best way to target your glutes.
11. Unfortunately, you have to do more than just squat to get this:
12. Do glute strength training with bodyweight exercises and hip thrusts.
13. Add more weight when your glutes become stronger.
14. Train at least three to five days per week.
15. Take a lot of rest. Glutes need to rest.
16. Make sure you have a healthy expectation of the results.
17. This butt didn't just happen. You'll need discipline.
There is no denying that eating home cooked meals is better for your health than eating out. The problem is that most people think that making a meal at home is too hectic and takes time and it is a better deal to just order something. However, this is not the truth. Read more
The fashion industry is one of the fastest-moving industries out there, subject to change between the seasons and even within each season itself. As customers’ tastes change and our fashion choices develop, new trends come through and dominate the fashion world. Read more
Traveling is supposed to be a time away from home where you relax and treat your children to family fun. But it can be difficult to enjoy a relaxing vacation when you’re thinking about the costs associated with the trip. With your head filled with cruises, road trips and weekend getaways, it’s never too late to begin saving for some time away. The following are 6 unique ideas that will help make the saving process easier. Read more