Being well-endowed isn't exactly the best thing in the world. But those who don't have it, want it. But those who have it, suffer and don't want so much of it. Here are some of the problems those who are top-heavy face.
1. Finding a bra that actually fits well.
2. Not being able to wear really cute styles because practicality comes first.
3. Eating something without half of it falling straight into your boobs.
4. People constantly giving you eye contact but the position of their head seems a tad lower and aimed at your chest.
5. Having permanent bra strap and underwire marks.
6. Being defined solely by your assets.
7. Holding them while you walk down a flight of stairs.
8. Babies think there's tons of milk in there.
9. People trying to touch them all the time.
10. People accidentally hitting you right in your lady lumps.
11. Being everyone’s human pillow.
12. Having a shirt pop undone at the most inappropriate moment.
13. Having to layer your sports bras so you don’t end up with them coming out of it.
14. Exercise wasn't supposed to be this hard. But it is.
15. Not being able to lie on your back and see anything in front of you.
16. And not being able to lie on your front without squishing your boobs. To death.
17. Not being able to wear a necklace without it falling into the abyss of your boobalas.
18. Never knowing when a boob with betray you, but knowing that it will betray you.
Celebrations are the primary cause of excitement and happiness for everyone. There are various occasions which give a chance to unite your family and friends together. A birthday is also one of the important events to enjoy the best moments with your close ones. Family members like a brother, sister, mother and father are the one who helps each other in the different events of the life. Read more
The answer to this question is not always as clear-cut as you might imagine. There are a number of factors which will impact this such as who you sell to, where you sell and what you are selling. To better understand your EU VAT liability, you need to ask yourself a few questions. Read more
You’ve heard it all your life – save as much money as you can because you’ll need it for retirement. Saving money is important, but do you need to save every penny? How many years are you willing to put off taking a Caribbean cruise, or visiting Italy, all in the name of your future retirement? Read more